News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

sectemsempra

Started by jon weasley, August 2, 2005, 08:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon weasley

i would be soooooooooo happy if it woud have worked on snape
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo

I would be sooooooooooo happy if I could do that in real life, that was freaking awesome!

But what more can you expect from a Dark Wizard like me?  ;)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

Ginny Weasly

I think it'd be cool.....I have a few people I'd like to try it on........
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

jon weasley

Axel

Yeah, that spell is ruddy cool! In my opinion that IS a nice fat payoff for breaking Potter's nose no Malfoy.
I wonder if it is the same spell Snape used on James in the pensieve...
Vae Victus!

Kojo

also we know that voldermort killed james and lily so not being rude but what are you talking about?

Axel

In the Order of Phoenix when Harry got into the pensieve after Snape left his study. He was in the memory of a fifteen year old Snape. Remember when Sirius and James attacked Snape. Snape used some sort of spell and a gash appeared at the side of James's face. It must have been Sectumsempra.
I apologise for my english, I'm russian after all
Vae Victus!

jon weasley

this is so old like too old like not to be posted in
cuz then everybody wants you banned soooo ummm dont ......do...it

Axel

There are supposed to be moderators who delete old topics. Well... I can't see any of them  ???
Vae Victus!

Neo

That's because the only mod on this part of the forum is the admin. Admin makes mods for specific parts of the site (for example, I'm the mod of one of the Houses), but not general mods.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

yes exactley what neo said and if its past the 3rd or 4th page its too old to be brought up

Em

Quote from: jon weasley on January 10, 2006, 04:44:11 AM
this is so old like too old like not to be posted in
cuz then everybody wants you banned soooo ummm dont ......do...it

No, Jon, that's wrong... We want you banned because you bring up old threads and post in them and make no sense at all or just say something stupid like 'ok'...  That's really really annoying!

Quote from: Axel on January 10, 2006, 04:58:18 AM
There are supposed to be moderators who delete old topics. Well... I can't see any of them  ???

The mods are just here to keep an eye on topics, make sure they don't get too off topic, and no fighting breaks out... We don't delete old topics... Don't worry Axel, you didn't do anything wrong...

Neo

Hear, Hear! *points* See this Mr. Admin, sir?

Axel

Well, it's just i haven't seen a forum where  old topics weren't deleted.
Vae Victus!