News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Awesome News

Started by k88, February 12, 2002, 05:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOP_Project

TEXTYou actually know who I heard was going to be killed in the 5th book?  Dumbledore?!?!  If that happens, I'm going to cry!  I also have heard it's either Hagrid or Ron.  JK Rowling has said writing this death has been very hard for her!  So, it's one of the main characters!

Jessica

Kaeli

Oh my goodness!! Anyone but Dumbledore or Ron!!! Dumbledore has to be there when Harry graduates, and Ron has to hook up with Hermione!!! Maybe no one will die...maybe everyone will live happily ever after....((**cough cough))
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I seriously doubt that she'll kill Dumbledore.  It'll mess up everything and Voldemort will be able to attack Hogwarts and kill Harry!  Ron won't die either.  It's just not logical!  I think Ginny would be the best to die.  Definitley not Hagrid coz he's so cool and I really like him!!  She'd better not make anyone die or-or-or I'll freak and not like her anymore and send her hate mail  >:(
Two killings in a row is really bad.  :'( Why does anyone have to die?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

You're right!!

No one has to die!!! Why does everyone think that someone is going to die? Well, I guess they're just trying to console themselves until the fifth book comes out!

Dans_angel

[shadow=red,left,300]TEXT[/shadow]Well, i think that Malfoy has to be in all the books cuz hes the bad one, unless JK Rowling replace it for another kid.....but still i dont think he died.....and i also think that Ginny and Harry are a good couple, they look cute  :'(  (sad for us), but ive heard that JK Rowling whants to put hermione and harry as a couple in the seventh book, but i really dont think they look well together........ginny is better!!!  ::)

I really don't think JKR should spend so much time on romances.  I mean, thats not what the books are about.  Thats why there are so many fanfics on romance!  Lol.

[shadow=red,left,300]P.S.[/shadow] Draco isn't that bad! Draco is cool, and cute...  :-*

Dans_angel

i know that...god i know that

Kaeli

I happen to love a romance story in a novel. Read Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, or any Jane Austen books!!!

Okay?

I wan't dissing romances... I love reading those ('long as their not the cheesy fluffy ones).

Kaeli

I know what you mean. Cheesy romances are funny, but horrible. You want to laugh at them, and I do!! It's funny, the way some people try to write about love.

Dans_angel

what do u girls think about love?...lol....

Kaeli

...love is like oxygen, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love.

in case you didn't catch on to that...which I'm sure you probably did, but it will sound really stupid if you don't know what I'm talking about...watch Moulin Rouge.

I haven't seen Moulin Rouge yet... I really want to.
My opinion on love is that it'd be pretty hard to find the true kind.  It's pretty hard to love for me  period.. he he ¬_¬"  That's why I'm so interested in romances!

Kaeli

Okay, this is kind of a sensitive subject with me, but I'll share my POV anyway...love is great and wonderful and everything, and I would love to find it with someone, but not everyone does, I don't think, and that is very sad, or if they do, there are complications.

Read Wuthering Heights!!!! Big references to this kind of thing, but don't worry, it's good, not a sappy type of romance.