News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

wrongly acused

Started by pig, August 4, 2005, 03:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

pansy fell to the floor she coffed and hacked up blood .  pig stood there for a seckend did she realy want to become a killer  a cold blooded killer, because thats what she would be but if she didnt stop pansy what would make her not kill the headmistress  or anyone else.

but as pig thought she didnd relise pansy was getting up. pansy ran at her she draged a knife out her back pocket and lunged at her. pig fell to the floor trying to doge the knife that pansy was lunging at her. pig looked up and saw the mad look in her face she wanted to kill her.

pig grabed the knifes tip blood trickled down her hand she turned the knife strugling to getit away from her it plunged into pansys chest pansy stagerd and fell to the ground

pig got up her face white she looked at her hands there was blood on them she got up and ran she kept runny

~what have i done~

LavyBrown

Lavy rolled her eyes. She stood up walked over to pansty and broke her neck. She apperated and the neck second she was standing infornt of pig.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

pig

pig sat in the forst tears fell down her eyes " what have i done  i killed her  im going to be exspeled sent to askaban " pig said in a panic

LavyBrown

"No listen to me. You didn' kill her. I did. I broke her neck when you left. I wasn't you it was me. Ok? Ok?"

pig

pig looked up " well  she would of died  even if u didnt whats going to happen lavy" she asked standing up her eyes were red and puffy,her face showed no happyness just fear, and regret. pig hated her self

LavyBrown

"No, I could have healed her but I didn't. So if someone asks you tell them I did it ok?"

pig

pig looked at lavy " we bought did we bough plaid a part i am not letting you take the blame" she said folding her arms somtimes pig could be stuben

LavyBrown

"You listen to me." Lavy said her voice rising. "You didn' stab her I did you didn't brake her neck. I did. You didn't get rid of the body. I did. And that is waht you are going to tell everyone. Now, your going to go back to the commone room and go to sleep. Do you undersatnd me?"

pig

pig looked at her a tear fell down her eye she didnt want lavy to take the blame she did stab her and lavy couldnt say she didnt, she beated her about weekend her. if lavy went to asxcaban pig could never frgive her self but slowly  she noded " what if someone saw o no moany mertal " pig said her eyes went wide

LavyBrown

"No one saw anything. I would know about it. The only people who know what really happened is me and you. But everyone else is going to think I did it, right?"

pig

LavyBrown

"Ok," Lavy gave pig a hug. "Now go back to the commone room ok? Your sisters will be there in a few minutes."

pig

" ok " pig said she changed into a owl and flew into the air and into the common room

LavyBrown

"Here goes." Lavy brought the body back to the spril stairway and knocked on the door.

pig

( what door lav)

pig changed back into her self she saw her two sisters sitting down she ran to them and huged them, no matter how bad they were she still loved them

"what happend to pansy " jippsy asked

" i dont want to talk about it "