News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Worst Actor

Started by Snapes_mistress, August 5, 2005, 09:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which actor/actress do you think is the worst in the movies?

Daniel Radcliffe
Rupert Grint
Emma Watson
Dame Maggy Smith
Emma Thompson
Tom Felton
Alan Rickman
Other (please state)

ChoChangHP118

i know, i wouldn't have minded.

oh man i have to go.
i'll get on later maybe.bye
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

ok then.....bye....now I'm lonely and bored....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

well now i'm on! but i think your gone....oh man!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

hey is anyone else one that I talk to besides Ginny.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

hiya...i'm on! i just realized that alen rickman is second for hating in his acting! i love him! he's amazing and i think he's a good actor....

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

you don't know alan rickman....do you know tom felton then??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Yes tom is Draco. I just can't place the other at the moment.

Ginny Weasly

Rickman plays Snape.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

thanks Ginny I tryed but could not figure it out.

Ginny Weasly

No problem. Happy to help.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

well I was about to look it up before you told me.

I was going to tell her Ginny...LOL....didn't realize that you told her already....

ChoChangHP118

lol that's the reason i got on here just now! to tell her!

....LOL....whatever now Sarah you know who Alan Rickman is....LOL