News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HELP I'm lost

Started by Djon, August 6, 2005, 09:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Djon

pls can anyone show me around

pig

hi im sarah  and welcome basicly u have the four common rooms where peole go mostly to rp creating character that interacts with other users characters creating a story this is the best place to make frainds then you have genaral wiich you can talk about anything and a fanfition and art where you can post enthing you have created to do with harry poter like sorrys images ect  thats mostly it. o and the more u post the higher ranking u get first  first year then seeker i thinnk. proffeser and minster of magic

hope i helped u  ;D

Fayah Tirina

pig, that was EXTREMELY confusing. for me. and i KNOW my way around!!!  ;D
http://iceburgpalace.proboards61.com
-x-A Masquade Ball is occuring right now at Iceburg Palace!-x-

ronweazley122

I'm a site veteran and I understood it.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Fayah Tirina

just saying that puntuation would help. but i did undderstand it... vauguely
http://iceburgpalace.proboards61.com
-x-A Masquade Ball is occuring right now at Iceburg Palace!-x-

Neo

I gotta agree with tennesse on that.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Ginny Weasly

Not everyone has time to type with puncuation. It is kinda hard to remember when your typing really fast!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

Speed is no excuse for poor grammer...
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Ginny Weasly

Yes it is, you should see how much I mess up when I'm typing extra fast.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

Then you do know the obvious answer to that is to slow down and reread what you write before you submit it?

Ginny Weasly

You must not understand, some of us are on time limits, we can't slow down if we want to reply to everything we should before getting off.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

Time limits? How come you have time limits?

Ginny Weasly

If I'm on for more then two hours my mum tends to pull the plug. Some people arn't allowed on whenever they want.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

The only reason I'm on alot is because I'm home alone all day, but after 5pm my time I can't get on for the rest of the night. My parents are like you mom though, except about my xbox not about the comp.

Shadow

If any one on the forum gets a post from VOldmort give him a piece of my mind will you just chew him out  for breathing! OH and speed is a problem when your typing!
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red
Don't cross her path or she'll make you right, your epitaph
She'll put a rose in your dead hand
That's why they call her the Black rose of the land.