News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dumbeldore is not dead!!!

Started by tom_riddle, August 7, 2005, 03:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

i'm still wondering how can such a powerful wizard die from a spell, even though only harry is the only known to survive it ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on April 16, 2007, 09:15:08 AM
i'm still wondering how can such a powerful wizard die from a spell, even though only harry is the only known to survive it ::)

that dosn't make much sence, cuz harry only survived from his mom's sacrifice/ love for him. dumbledore is pretty much like everyone else in the wizarding world...just powerful..but its not like he can stop death! no offence or anything though!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

write out your words please

so many people have other people that love them but I think Dumbledore is powerful enough to survive...right? :-X
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

because*  :-[

i don't think he's powerful enough, j.k. said she wanted people to know dumbledore was just like any othre person and not a god....
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Well Dumbledore is not a god, but not a normal wizard either. ::) Well in my point of view, I don't know about the rest of you guys.

ChoChangHP118

good point..we all have our own point of views.....that's what i like about this website..since we all have different point of views we all discuss things like this so often then!

LOL
That's why there are so many posts on this site. ;D

ChoChangHP118

iluvsirius

DD is dead.  JK has said he's definatly dead.  No matter how powerful he was, the avada kedavra is an amazingly powerful spell...look what it did to Voldermort when it backfired...He's dead.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Take a chance on me
(¸.·

ChoChangHP118

i still disagree.........but we'll all just have to wait until july 21 to see who's right about him......