News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Lily and Snape???

Started by Snapes_mistress, August 8, 2005, 11:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aka

i think that lily had the crush on snape because didn't she always stand up for him when someone was insulting him?

Harrry Potter

WOW! MAYBE SNAPE LIKED LILY. THATS THE REASON FOR HAITING JAMES!! HE WAS JEALOS ON HIM.

ron2kool

He may have had a little crush on snape but not a huge one like omgsh she is so freakin hott but maybe a small one. and james was a jack@ss at skool but he turned out to be okay

harrypotterloverfan

i don't think that James was a jack@ss!!!!! well he was to Snape in the pensive but other than that and nicking the snitch i don't think he's a bad guy at all! but maybe your right about Lily liking Snape but i don't see why snape would hate Lily if he's the "Half Blood Prince" or so he tells harry, but he's half muggle so why should he hate Lily?

KeeperGirl

what about snape being jelous of james, but the looks of things he had no friends really and james did but maybe james could see that snape liked lily and james bullied him coz of that, made things worse by starting to date lily

The Marauders

Snape always hated The Marauders (James, Sirius, Peter and Remus) especially James and Sirius bacause they make fun of him and stuff and that's why he hates Harry so much. Because of his dad. It says that Sirius was handsome so Snape was probably  >:( because all the girls liked him and Sirius.

hermionescool

Quote from: Snapes_mistress on August  8, 2005, 11:43:31 PM
Does anyone have any comments regarding a possible theory of a relationship or something else between snape and lily potter???
jk's interview made me think that perhaps there was something with them...or one of them anyways?  wat do u all think?
proof that they really dislike each other is key in the fifth book when harry goes into the penseive and sees snapes memory of james embarrassing him lily sticks up for snape but he calls her a mudblood so i really doubt that they had a fling ::)

lexiswierd5

Phoenix_fire

just to put in... snape did like lily. He apologized to lily after calling her a mudblood. He called her that in humilation and fury.

lexiswierd5

But still i highly doubt that Lilly Potter and Severus Snape had a fling during their years at Hogwarts and that Lilly likes Snape. I understand that Snape liked Lilly but i think that was only a one way exchange of feelings.

Hermonie

yeah snape has always liked lily then turned into love

Harry Evans

I think Lily were friend with Snape but Snape loves her and he went to the dark side & Lily dosen't like him anymore...something like that...

bonnie88

if youve read the 7 book you know if there is or not and i know
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

iluvharryandginny818

OKAY SNAPE DOES LIKE  :-*LILLY BECAUSE HE ASKED FODY TO SPARE HER LIFE REMEMBER????????
BUT HE DIDNT CARE ABOU HARRY OR JAMES BECAUSE JAMES HUMILIATED PEOPLE WHO WERE OR AT LEAST DIDNT SEAM, AS STRONG AS HE WAS. HE JUST WANTED LILLY TO STAY ALIVE.AND IF I REMEMBER CORECTLY IN ONE OF THE thingyIEVE MINUTE THINGYSDUMBLDORE TOLD SNAPE TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HARRY AND TO PROTECT HIM THAT. AND SNAPE HAD MENTIONED THE YEAR THAT HARRY WAS TO START HOWARTS THATVOLDY HAD KILLLED LILLY AND HE WAS REALY P!SSED AT VOLDY FOR NOT SPARING LILLYS LIFE LIKE HE HAD REQUESTED!

KAY
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

bonnie88

thanks for the explanation.
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.