News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hermione's point of view, please read

Started by Lily_Evans, July 23, 2002, 05:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily_Evans

I hope you it working ;D

I'll write a tiny bit!

'Hermione!, want to practice qudditich with us!" Harry asked.

"I've never been on a broomstick in my life!" Hermione said.

"well At Least we tried Ron" Harry joked, Hermione smiled.

"I think I'll go find Ginny and do something" Hermione said.

"Well OK, play babrie's or something?" Ron joked, Hermione rolled her eyes, and went off to find Ginny, she looked excatley everywhere.

"Ginny!Ginny!" Hermione called Ginny like a dog.

Oh Well Hermione thought, I'll go unpack,she ran up the stairs.

"Opps! Forgot my suitcase" She muttered to herself.

She absentmindly tumbled down the stairs.

"What a day I'm having" she thought.

Hermione_Granger

oooo your story is way too great!!!! what happened to ginny? ooo i can't wait! the suspense is just absolutly killing meee!!!!!!!!!!!
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

Lily_Evans

ooooo.......I have a good idea!.........

Hermione ran , with her suitcase,trying not to fall again, the stairs zigzagged around the house, then finally she reached the top, at least she didn't fall,  Hermione panted.

A scream fille the hall way.

"Ginny!' Hermione gasped, she ran towards Ginny's rooom, and opend the door.

Ginny was laughing her head off!, Fred and George were tickling her!

"Hermione!" Ginny managed to say through her giggling, Hermione didn't do anything, and helped tickle Ginny.

"OK,OK!" I'm done said Ginny.

"Gin let's go do something" Hermione told Ginny.

'OK, bye" George yelled with a grin o  his fsce, along with Fred they left.

Hermione sighed  and collapsed on Ginny's bed.

What do we do now?" Ginny asked.

"Whatever we can" Hermione said, rubbing her eyes.

Ginny yawned.........

"How about go to bed? it's 11:pm" Hermione said.Ginny didn't answer, Hermione heard a loud snore, Ginyn fell sleep  at one word.

Hermione pulged her ears going to sleep, Ginny was snoring so loud!!!

Hermione_Granger

oooo, if that was your idea, i luv it!! my hearet pounded when ginny screamed, and i was panting when hermione was running!!! i laughed with totally relief she was ok and that f and g. were ticlking her, lol.!!!

Lily_Evans

lol!

Hermione woke up at 12 pm, she had slept in!.

"Ginny!" , Ginyn continued, to snore, buit Hermine remembered, Ginny never snored!, or was it Ginny?, Hermione turned around and screamed.

"Help! Someone!, it's not Ginny in her room with me!, iy's a stranger!" Hermione screamed.

Then someone , hopefully someone was punding up the stairs.

"Hermione it's ok!, it's Ludo Bagman,he needed to stay a place, so......, Ginny is fine, she squished in with Percey with a bad" Mr.Weasley said.

Hermione's heart was beating fast, she was scared. Bagman snored.

"Good man Ludo , is" Mr.Weasley said.

"Come down for breakfast dear"

Hermione nodded, and followed Mr.Weasley to the kitchen.

Hermione_Granger

omgoodness....mu heart was speeding!!! that scared me!!!! sheesh, that was good!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lily_Evans

lol I'll add more bone chlling's later!

"Hey Hermione!, you haven't been hanging around us lately, have you discovered that were boy's!' Ron joked.

Hermione forced a laugh,the fact that an older man slep with her still scared her!, she felt like someone was trying to attack her.

"Well eat kids! we have to go to Diagon Alley to gey your supply for Hogwarts!" Mrs.Weasley squealed.

"Hey Hermione, heard you've been made a prefect!" Fred said eyeiing George.

Hermione nodded.

"Oh George your not going to do what you did to-" Ginny said.

"Ginny shut up!" Fred snapped.

Hermione had a feeling they were going to do something like what they did  to Perecy.

How come everybody thought hermione was  perfect?, she got good grades, so what?

Hermione had a feeling she could make this year excting more then and other idea's.

She would gurantee it..

I'm gone blank.....more will come!

emily824

OMG...OMG...Please continue!!! oh, could u read my story too? i love urs! it just, u have ta put me with ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Lily_Evans

"Hermione!, earth to Hermione!' Giny said snapping her fingers in Hermione's eye.

"I'm OK!, sorry i was just thinking!" Hermione said, looking up at Ginny.

"Oh" Ginny said.

"Well mum says we gotta go to Diagon Alley OK?" Ginyn said staring up at Hermione.

"OK Good!, I'll just go get my money" Hermione answered,,Hermione ran  towards the stairs and fell flat on her face, again what a day I'm having Hermioone thought.

Hermione ran up the twisted stairs going around the house, she went up to Ginny's room, She saw Ludo Bagman, his bright blue eyes were watery.

"I'm sorry if I gave you a fright!" Bagman said to Hermione with a very concerend look pn his small childish  face.

Hermione nodded not even looking at him, shre waa focused on one thing, to get her money!.

Hermione foubnd her money inside her suitcase.

"Bye" Hermione muttered to Bagman, and she ran down the twisted stairs panting harder then before.

emily824

love it! PLEASE PUT ME WITH RON!  u read my story, and u know how i act and look, so please put me with ROn!

emily824

Thanx for puttin me with ron! my full name is Emily McKinley, u already know i have reddish, blondeish, brown hair, and blue eyes! and, by reading my story, u already know that i just like having fun and stuff, i am not prissy!

MrsRadcliffe0480

yo emily, it's against HPFF policy to give out your full name. u might wanna edit that Shui...
This is an awesome story BTW!! Plz update it ASAP! hehe
^-^
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Lily_Evans

really here's more then!

'I got my  money!" Hermione called.

"Well were leaving soon, dad's coming home so we can all go to together' Ron said.

"Come on Hermione!,' Ginny called.

"where are we goung?" Hermione asked Ginny looking at her.

'Upstairs!" Ginny said.

"Not again, I just got down!' hermione mumbeled, and groaned.

"OK Fine!" Ginny snapped, without of sight Ginny left.

Hermione collapsed on a chair, she had a feeling she was being watched.

she waited for Ron or harry to come, all of sudden the liight's went out!, Hermione screamed, and turned around, a figure was standing behind her.

it looked like the perosn had a hook, Hermione screamed.

"Help!!!!!!!! Someone!!!!!!" Hermione yelled,

"Hermione!" the person said......Hermione looked closely and............

1)

emily824

oh, please write more!!!!who is it!!!!tell me!!!!

Lily_Evans

.......it was Ron, Hermione heart was beating, tears welled up in her eye's...........

"Ron!, are you tryin to kill; me!!!!!!!" Hermione yelled at Ron, to her surprise he wasn't he was actually holding a kettle, to ask if she wanted tea.

"Listen Hermione, I'd never hurt you!, your my best friend" Ron said in a soothing voice.

"I had to admit it was scary"

"I mean every time, it feels like someone is disappering, or trying to kill me,Ron what if-"

ron cut her off.

"You'll be OK, and it;s always Harry we've been worried about" Ron  mumbled, So Harry couldn't hear him.

Hermione nodded, she ahd to get a hold of her self.

She didn't feel like tea.

but Hermione knew.................it was just only the start.