News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hermione's point of view, please read

Started by Lily_Evans, July 23, 2002, 05:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

she still hasn't come back or something?

Hermione~ Granger

AWWW! I missed writing this fic!

~*~

Emily stared at Ron for a second. "Why do we always make her mad?" She asked. Ron could tell she was dead serious.

"I dunno...cuz...oh I'll go talk to her" Ron said, finally giving up. Emily just plainly nodded. Ron went in the direction where Hermione had fled.

Ron found Hermione in the library, She was busy reading a book. He took the empty seat beside her. Hermione seemed surprised to have someone actually sitting beside her. "Hello" She muttered. Her tone didn't tell she was angry but Ron knew deep-down she was.

"Listen, I'm really sorry...'

Hermione stared at him. "That's not why I'm mad"

brian

Hermione~ Granger

KK ~Muah~

*~*

"Then why?"

Hermione stared  at him. "You can be so stupid sometimes....Haven't you go the picture yet?" Hermione looked very thoughtful about something.

"What are you thinking about?"
"Nothing." Hermione said
'Ya you are'
"it was this.."

googl

bRILLIANT STORY. PLEASE KEEP MORE COMING ;D  HAV U HAD A LOOK AT THE OTHER STORIES.  IF U R INTERESTED (WHICH I DOUBT - COS NO-ONE IS EVER INTERESTED IN ME) THEN I HAVE WRITTEN A STORY TOO CLICK N THE LINK BELOW AND GO ONTO LAST 10 POSTS. PLEAZ LEAVE A MESSAGE IF U GO ON - NO-ONE EVER DOES.

ONCE AGAIN BRILLO STORY.

www.google.com

SORRY IF U THINK THIS IS A SAD POST
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

googl

bRILLIANT STORY. PLEASE KEEP MORE COMING ;D  HAV U HAD A LOOK AT THE OTHER STORIES.  IF U R INTERESTED (WHICH I DOUBT - COS NO-ONE IS EVER INTERESTED IN ME) THEN I HAVE WRITTEN A STORY TOO CLICK N THE LINK BELOW AND GO ONTO LAST 10 POSTS. PLEAZ LEAVE A MESSAGE IF U GO ON - NO-ONE EVER DOES.

ONCE AGAIN BRILLO STORY.

www.google.com

SORRY IF U THINK THIS IS A SAD POST
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

emily824

ALLIE!!!!! my scriptura sista!!!! keep goin babe!!!!! awsome all the way! love it!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Hermione~ Granger

(I'l write more..I think)

The next thing Hermione knew their lips were about to touch but Hermione backed away. I can't do that, she thought to herself and she felt the words slip out of her mouth.

"Ron..I'm sorry..it's just...I can't.."

"I'm going to see Emily..it appers your okay.."

Hermione bit her lower lip and watched him leave.one side was telling her if she had done it she probably wouldn't have been caught but the other was telling her 'He's just a friend..Besides Emily is so close to you'

~*~

Emily and Harry waited patiently. 'How is she?' Emily questioned.
"She's just fine..Just being Hermione."

Kiara Johnson