News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Shadow's bios

Started by Shadow, August 13, 2005, 02:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Name: Shadow Ann Hart

Height 5feet4iches

Appearance: I look like a punk Goth only gorgeous ,leather jacket, sunglasses, high heel boots, bright red lipstick, black feather in hair, black hair, brown wild reckless eyes, black choker with a cross, carries sword, dresses like a biker manly and where's blood red nail polish. Looks 20.

RACE: half Vampire

Parents: Ebony and Vira Hart

Personality: Don't mess with me and get back attitude.  I kill ruthlessly if I am mad and if I ever where another color besides red or black watch out but if I where white forget it all hell is going to brake loose. Animals love me.

Dislikes: Girlish things

Power: Controls just about everything and is sort of like a shadow I'm too evil to be good and too good to be evil for every thing I do evil I must do something good.

History: My grandparents raised me till I was 15 and they died my parents died when I was 5. When I was 16 I was locked in a sell for 4 months. When I was 17 my only friend in the world turned evil and I had to kill her. When I was 18 my village chased me out because of a false statement that I murdered the Chefs doter. At 19 I was hunted down by evil Demons that where trying to tame my sole and make me completely bad.  When I was 20 I died and I was kicked out of haven and then through out of hell. My life is a mess and I can't age a single year above 20.  My life is manly many hate me few like me. I'm the only one like me so I'm alone. I DO NOT HAVE ANY BROTHERS OR SISTERS AND SO FAR NO KIDS AT ALL!!!!  The sword I carry is a family air loom and has magic powers. The sword is called the sword of shadows because of the black stone in the hilt.
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red
Don't cross her path or she'll make you right, your epitaph
She'll put a rose in your dead hand
That's why they call her the Black rose of the land.

brian

jw, but who's the dead guy in your picture??

Evil_To_The_Max

I think she got it from somwhere else,but I'm only guessing...She could have drawn it.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Shadow

Ah guys I got it off google but thanks for thinking I drew it I can draw pritty good but not that good, and if you must know the dead guy was the last boyfreind I had!!!!!!!! ;D
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red

Biv Jona Fajor

Like the kicked out of heaven thrown out of hell thing, but sounds rather constantine-ish

Shadow

I never saw Constantine and for your info I thought of that before the started with the advertisements!!!!! Sorry if I sound rude but that's my attitude!!
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red

Biv Jona Fajor

Shadow

Hey your pic looks like Angle off of Buffy the Vampire slayer!
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red

Biv Jona Fajor

Yeah, it's him. And he's got his own show too, seen it?

LavyBrown

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Biv Jona Fajor

So do I, missed a lot of episodes because of school and about 3 season endings too, though

Shadow

I've seen Angle a few times and It took me three years just to see most of the buffy shows I mised! My fav. character was Spike what was yours?
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red

Biv Jona Fajor

LavyBrown

how could you not like Spike . It's Spike ::)
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Biv Jona Fajor