News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

power to the non-british people online petition!

Started by Hermione_Granger, July 23, 2002, 07:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione_Granger

Ok, people, who wants to audition but they arn't British? Well, this little petition I'm starting is called
"Power To The Non-Britsh People!" Just put your first name, and last (at least the initial of the last) and what country and state/province you live in! I'll send it in with my audition! So sign it if you think non-british people can audition!

:-XThe HPF Forums does not allow personal details to be exchanged between members,i.e. Last names ,Address's or phone numbers etc.. :-X
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

emily824

Emily ,
USA!
hey, what do u need to send in for and audition?
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Lily_Evans

Allison Canada, ontario, London

woodlover315

meagan u.s.a seekonk,mass if i cant auditon what about the salam witchs i should be one i live so close! tell them to mail me bout it lol meagan  :-X
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

Lily_Evans

Hermione_Granger

thanks, ok, ill call  u"allie" i luv that name!!!
u can call me shelby or hermione, ii don't care. do u look like hermione? i'm advertising this petiton!

woodlover315

*Meg*

Hermione_Granger

shelby,   canada,ontario,hamilton
i hope this works! i also have english blood in me...my dad was born in england, lead.

woodlover315

my dad lived there 4 3 monthes and he wants to take me there cause he liked it i  cant wait OMG ;D :D

*Meg*

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

MrsRadcliffe0480

. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Lily_Evans

I lived in Europe for 8 years, then i came to canada.

(I was born in Canada, but we my mum loved Scotland she lived there, then we came back, i still have my Scotish accent, I've lived in Canada since I was 8, so that's four years!.

Hermione_Granger

cool! i can easily get stuck with an accent, i have, sort of, before, but i shose to stick with my canadian accent, coz my parents and friedns would so make fun iof me (not that i care, but my dad can get pretty strict!!)

Lily_Evans

Quote from: Hermione_Granger on August  3, 2002, 11:11:03 AMcool! i can easily get stuck with an accent, i have, sort of, before, but i shose to stick with my canadian accent, coz my parents and friedns would so make fun iof me (not that i care, but my dad can get pretty strict!!)

I can't get stuck with one, I have one!, (Scotsih), I'm moving back To Europe, I can't wait to get to Glasgow! it was nice living in Canada!.