News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If you like it that Ginny and Harry are together...

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, August 16, 2005, 07:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

Yes,we should...That is a lot of people.We could ruin there precious ticket sales,and box office money.I can't believe she liked that stupid shrunken head!
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

LavyBrown

ya, that was completly stupid. Dose she even metion shrunken heads in any of the books?
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

ronweazley122

no,not once.And earnie(the driver)actually talked.He was blind,but not completly blind,and he could definetly talk.J.k. said she wished she wrote in that shrunken head.I about exploded when i heard that.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

LavyBrown

lolz don't have a heart attack, dear. Hey whatwas that thing Harry and Lupin we'er standing on. When they we'er talking about Lily and James. It was like across a big dip in the ground.

ronweazley122

I think,but don't quote me on this,it was the new bridge.apparently they needed a bridge.

LavyBrown

Why did they need a brige? And int eh preview for number 4. In the second task there are stands on the water? What is that?Ther are no stands on the water in Hogwarts.

ronweazley122

woah.I haven't seen the preveiws yet.have you heard who is going to be that band that played at the yule ball?I heard it was the killers...

LavyBrown

lolz I love the killers, but isn't the band a woman band. lolz, god the fu*ked up the whole moive and we haven't even seen it yet.

ronweazley122

you know,at one point I thought it was a girl band,but,maybe its not.It could be just a name,there was a band called twisted sister and it was all guys.

LavyBrown

funny, dose the Fluor look like you imagend her, cause for me Fluor was prettier

KeeperGirl

i dont think fluer was ugly or pretty poeple that they show on these movies are all average i rekon.........and yer i just tuned in and the pics look like Ariel the mermaid and that man she meets on land they just circled this eyes for glasses lol

LavyBrown

lolz will I think she was pretty caus e she always has someone looking at her

ron2kool

Anyway i heard that there was a new director for the 4th movie and the trailers look awsome

I didn't like the 3rd movie b/c they changed way too much of it and when the choir was singing that song?!? I didnt read anywhere about them singing a song in the begining but thats just me

Neo

they dont sing in the book (at least i dont remember it), but the director of the 3rd one did destroy the book, as has been mentioned innumerable times before.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Yeah. I hate the destruction of the 3rd Book. Especially the patronus. They really spoilt it.
As for Fleur, well... should I say... the book's description seemed better ;D