News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If you like it that Ginny and Harry are together...

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, August 16, 2005, 07:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo

lol i agree...shes pretty...but definatly not the hot godddess she was made out to be ::) :P
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Oh, well... Nobody is perfect. (I guess it'll be really difficult to find a 'hot goddess')

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Wait... You're talking about Fleur, right? Well, Fleur's case is a little different from Cho's. You see, Fleur is downright ugly, erm... not as pretty, while in Cho's case, all I can say is that Katie really fits the description in the book. ( 8) )

Neo

actually i was talking about Cho, I haven't seen a pic of the chick playing Fleur :-\

LavyBrown

she is not Fleur she is too ugggggoooooolay. Katie is ok I imagained Cho just a little bit prettier and less innocent looking but ok I can live with Katie
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Neo

does anyone have a pic of the actress playing Fleur??

Neo

ehhhhhhhhhh....shes one of those people where you can see the potential to be extremely hot...but they just didnt make it

kt1986

It's not that she is so ugly, she just doesn't fit the part.

*Spoiler alert (If you don't mind miniature spoilers it should be okay*

Heh heh... She didn't speak much in the movie, ya know. And you should see her panicked face when she was in the maze. ;D

kt1986

You know, I still have not seen the movie as I'm sure others haven't so I'm asking you nicely to please stop posting about the movie or at least warn us when you are going to. 

Neo

*WARNING ABOUT TO POST ABOUT THE MOVIE*

ginny weasley and hermionie = soooooooooooo hoooooooooooottttttttttt in this movie ;) ;) ;) ;)

Quote from: kt1986 on November 19, 2005, 03:37:03 AM
You know, I still have not seen the movie as I'm sure others haven't so I'm asking you nicely to please stop posting about the movie or at least warn us when you are going to. 

Sorry. I didn't know something so trivial would be considered a spoiler.

Quote from: Dark Wizard Neo on November 19, 2005, 09:08:26 AM
*WARNING ABOUT TO POST ABOUT THE MOVIE*

ginny weasley and hermionie = soooooooooooo hoooooooooooottttttttttt in this movie ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ahem... ahem... I *cough*quite*cough*agree*cough*

Neo