News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

(New R/p) Father’s Puppet

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 20, 2005, 08:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

This takes place in their fifth year, that would be Harry's and Kiara, Max, the old crew, ya know what I is talking about,  As for the newbies, play along if you will, but follow the leads. Thanks ~K~

"No father, I most certainly will not let Max go.  It is of no use, go away before someone sees you here, like Dumbledore for instance.."  Kiara's words trailed off, she had been talking to what seemed to be a ghostly image of Voldemort, her emerald eyes glowing with the redness that locked her as his own, in her anger at his showing up even in this form, on the Hogwarts grounds.

There was no reply to her words, but the image vanished, but not before Kiara hit he cold hard ground of the frozen winter lawn; unconscious, the black velvet choker at her neck vibrated slightly, the emblem that hung from its front red hot.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny had been in the forest, when she felt something go wrong. She had hung around Kiara enough to know it wasn't good. She softly went from the forest to the lake, serching for a standing form. When she saw none, she scanned with her mind, finding someon was laying on the ground.

"Kiara!" Ginny ran towards Kiara's unconsiouse body.

(Yay! I miss these old things!)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

Max was behind ginny."Careful...Her fathers been to her,"He said,and he went to kiara's other side.He checked her pulse..."She's only unconsious..."He looked at kiara's lifeless form.He picked    her up.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Ginny Weasly

"I realize that. But how? I don't think he was on the grounds."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig swooped down from a tree and changed back " what happend " she asked  she had seen evrything from a branch from above

Kiara Johnson

(Yes me too Gin, missed them muchly)

Kiara stirred as Max picked her up, she opened her eyes half way and then let them close again, knowing she was safe, she allowed herself to fall back into the darkness that felt so right.

LavyBrown

Lavy walked outside to the side of the lake where everyone was standing. "What happed?" She asked when she saw Max holding Kiara.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

"Her father got to her." Ginny answeard, turning towards the others.
"Max, we should get her in the school."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

"I know,"He headed inside,toward the hospital wing.

Kiara Johnson

Kiara remained in the state somewhere between sleep and awake for nearly 10 hours, the entire time, she seemed so perfectly peaceful, as if simply sleeping, though every now and again, opening her eyes, but not seeing anything, and then closing them again, she did not respond to anyone, nor did she react to any sort of potion given to her, to wake her, nothing, they would just have to wait, for she was not truly sleeping.

"Max?"  Her quiet voice sounded in the darkened area of the hospital, as she came back to reality.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sat up in the chair she had been sitting in and looked at Kiara's bed. She said nothing, after all, Kiara would know she was there.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

Max walked in as soon as he sensed kiara had woken up.He smiled down at her,walking up to her bed."Hey,you've been resting quite while,"

Ginny Weasly

"too long if you ask me. We worried about you." Ginny said from her chair.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig came back from the tolet and noticed Kiara was awake  she smild glad her friend was all right and walked over ton her bed

Kiara Johnson

Kiara looked around shortly and smiled in turn to her friends until her eyes settled on Max and she sat up, never taking her eyes from him, the look she had was as if nothing was wrong, nothing had been wrong, and nothing would be wrong and so, it usually meant that something was about to go wrong, and more than likely, soon.

"What am I doing here?"  She asked, raising a brow.