News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

(New R/p) Father’s Puppet

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 20, 2005, 08:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"You pasted out." Lavy said from a window.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Evil_To_The_Max

"And,By the looks of things,"He said, gesturing toward kiara's necklace,"Your father's been to you,"

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Ginny Weasly

"But what I can't understand, is how. He wasn't really anywhere on the grounds. Do you know how?" She couldn't imagine how Kiara's father had managed to be on the grounds and off at the same time. She watched Kiara closely, for it wasn't always safe to be near Kiara.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"It's very simple really. He's done it to me a few times too."

Ginny Weasly

"No, I've noticed him then, but he's not much of a danger to you, Lavy." Ginny said, her arms automaticlly folding. She sighed and waited for Kiara to answer.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Ginny Weasly

Ginny turned from Kiara, her face angry.
"Lavy? Do me a favor and shut up!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"I'd reather not do anyone any favors tonight. Yet here I am. Oh well that's life for you." Lavy said turing back to the window.

pig

pig  looked at Kaira then at ginny " he didnt need to be, when i was on the tree in my owl forn i saw kaira talking to some on but i couldnt see them but i felt there presence it was like he was there but he wasnt dose that make any sense" she said

LavyBrown

Kiara Johnson

Kiara listened to all of them, though she really didn't hear much of what they were saying, her focus was on Max, it never left him, not once, the moment she laid her eyes on him.  Ginny had made some really good points however, and was right to keep her eyes on her friend, she definitely was not quite herself at this moment, and things tended to have a way of going from bad to worse, when she started acting strangely.

Kiara's hand rose to the pendant hanging from the velvet choker, her fingers moving along it's smooth under side, and the small, jagged carving of the snake on the upper, her emerald eyes never leaving Max, as if never letting him from her sight.

"Oh, don't be silly, my father had no way of acting against me, I simply had a fainting spell was all."  She replied to them all in general.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny turned and let out a laugh.
"Oh please. That's not what happened. And you know it Kiara! Tell us what really went on." Though her words were demanding, her voice was not.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

max didn't need an expanation.The fact that ginny did suprised him.He could tell kiara was watching him rather closely,but not in her usual manner. It was as though he was prey."Lets not question her,she's exausted....She should stay here until she's feeling...better..."Max threw a glance at ginny to stay away from kiara,and not to question what happened.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

_Lavender_

From one of the opened windows, Lavender suddenly appeared, her entire entity cloaked in a heavy black cloak, of which hood she lowered fluidly, her raven tresses streaming out behind her and about her shoulders, silky and thick, brinking out the coal glints in the many greens of her eyes. Eyes, of which in a glance acknowledged all in the room, though focused on Kiara at all of the time. A smile did not come alight upon her features {they rarely did anymore, anyway}, for though she was certainly happy to see Kiara upright and alright, she was upset, in the shortest of words, that one of her friends had been wronged.

Lavender approached the bed, and stopped at the endrail, resting a firm hip against it, watching Kiara all the while, wordless. Words were not needed. Kiara and Lavender had had their share of disagreements, and full out fights, but Kiara was close a sister to her, and nothing would change that. Unnecessary speaking at the moment, would only take more time out of the questionable 'what-happened' of the day..

{{Ooo... I've missed these too! Yays! Bak to the old stuffs! ^.- }}
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed, giving Max an angrey look.
"You know, if she dosn't tell us, there is no way she's her normal self. "Ginny said, explaining her reason for wanting to know.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret