News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hagrid's Hut- Classroom RP

Started by Jack Chance, August 21, 2005, 06:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

((oh I see....well glad you're back on.....all of a sudden everyone is back on.....LOL....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Devon_McGonagall

((lol))

Looks him over and Points his wand at dracos chest and apaporates him to the medical ward.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

((I don't know what to do.....I'm unconscious.....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Devon_McGonagall

whispers a spell that causes her to regain conciousness, and remember everything she 'even unconcious' saw.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

((LOL....that confused me for a second))

Cho looked tired and saw Devon. "Hey sweetie." She said groggily like she had just woke up in the morning.

Devon_McGonagall

"Hello gorgeous, have a good snooze?"
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Cho suddenly laughed as the memories came back to her. "Wow.....you sure did take care of Draco...."

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Cho softly laughed and said,"A jerk....everyone know he's ugly already...."

Devon_McGonagall

"Yeah" he looked confused tho, even he saw the family resemblence, but that just confused him more.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Cho chuckled at the strange face Devon just made. "What happened.....confused....have questions?"

Devon_McGonagall

just trying to figure out something darlin'
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Cho nodded and said,"Well I'm just going to sit here until you finish figuring out whatever your trying to figure out.....if you need help, tell me." She smiled and looked at him as she was still sitting on the cold floor.

Devon_McGonagall

"Get up you silly girl. Your more important then all the mysteries in my life." goes to help her up.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Cho smiles softly and said teasing him,"Mysteries of your life....huh?"