News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

BIG IMPORTANT RP!

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 23, 2007, 02:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((Gonna let the others have their one RP back. ha ha))

Ginny snickered and shook her head. She didn't know if Xaver was doing it on purpose, but he was really making Conan angry. She looked at Conan and smiled.
"Why, what a beautiful shade of purple your face has become..."She said, sweetly. Conan scowled at her angrily. She shook her head, then looked back to Xaver. Briefly, she remembered a few weeks ago, losing her temper, crying, her outburst. She and Xaver hadn't spoken of it again.

Ginny wanted to. She had been busy from the second she had woken up that next morning, and had only been able to send him a note saying 'I'm sorry.' She knew they should sit down and talk, so she could apologize about her rather emotional outburst. Ginny hadn't seen him since then, and she had no clue what he thought of her now. So far, he had been cordial, polite, and friendly. But did he still love her? She couldn't tell. She hoped so.

Ginny loved Xaver with all her heart.

Conan started to say something, and for once, thought better of it. He was a muggle, and although he could fight physically, he knew he wouldn't have a chance against any of them if they decided to use their powers. He slunked over to a tree and slouched there, making angry faces, sometimes muttering to himself nasty words. He could tell Ginny cared deeply for Xaver, it was more than obvious. He also knew he'd never have another chance with the pretty red head he'd met when he was younger. He would admit it to himself, but never to anyone else, he was jealous of Xaver.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

((^^ Sorry I've been gone. I 've got the next few days for some majorrrr RPin, then on Friday I leave to Sac, and then fly to Oregon for a week. After thaaatt, more RPin! Been busy workin and catching up on junk))

Xaver knew Ginny loved him.
At least, he hoped to high heaven she did. Or still did.

After graduation he'd planned on moving back here, back to the mortal realm, to settle down and try to live more normally.. To live closer to her, really.. But, when things had gone down with his brother, he'd learned real fast that nothing was going to go as he'd planned, or wanted.
He was struck, ambushed, and abducted not a few days home in his home-realm, and he came to months later...

He didn't know the whole story, himself, though his scars did their fair share of telling... So he knew Ginny was up in the air in knowing where he'd gone.
He didn't know if she'd forgiven him.
Or if she ever would, really.

He didn't blame her.

After everybody that had gone, and left her, he didn't deserve forgiveness for allowing himself to be gone so long from her.
Though.. he wanted it..
He didn't look for it. He didn't expect it.

They'd argued, a few weeks ago. He still had the note she'd sent him, tucked snugly away in his pant pocket. A reminder, of sorts. Of what he truly desired, and what he was risking of losing, each and every day. It was a heavy weight. A heavy burden. And he wasn't sure how to bear it. He didn't know how.
He didn't know how to approach their situation.
He knew waiting for the right time, was pointless - there was never a right time to approach an uneasy topic..

But gawd.

It stung all the more, that he loved her so d**ned much. Loving was new to him, still... But he knew it well. He loved Ginny Weasley. Hell - he'd almost proposed to her...

Xaver glanced at Conan, as he mumbled, and his expression saddened slightly.
Would that be him, soon? Wallowing in misery... in the misery of losing his Love?

Xaver cursed, aloud, in his own language.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny raised both eyebrows. Not in shock. In interest at the two boys. She smiled shyly at Xaver, then turned to Conan.
"Come on, you loser." She said, somewhat kindly. He looked up, nodding at her. Since the divorce, they had been strange around each other. He had planned to kill her, after all. But in the end, both kept trying to remain friends. They knew they had to get along, for the most part, if they were to rule their country right.

"Where?" Conan asked, looking somewhat confused. He knew Ginny was about to stow him away somewhere, and he was glad of that. her time, her school, most of the people, scared him a bit. They were so diffrent in many ways, these modern people and him. He would stay where ever Ginny put him.

"Hogsmead." Ginny answered. She turned to Xaver, "Coming with us?" She asked, softly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver raised his arms over his head, tilted his head back, and, much like a big, deadly and dangerous cat, he stretched, his wings, for only a moment, flickering into appearance as his back arched, and his muscles tensed. Then they were gone, like a trick of the eye, or flicker of light, and he dropped his arms back to his sides, shaking his head slightly.
He nodded, to her question, and, after a sure glance to Conan, answered.

"Yes, I do believe I will. I've been cooped up for far too long."

And he meant it.
Literally.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, happy that he would come. She really loved being around him. Just his presence gave her more energy, strangly enough. She started off towards the village, on a small path.
"This way." She told the two boys.

Conan just followed, scuffing the dirt with his shoes. He stayed several paces behind Ginny, only glancing at Xaver as he walked past him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver nodded to her, and followed.
He didn't care, really, where they were going. He could be walking to the middle of hell itself, and not care, so long as he was beside Ginny.
Though, he didn't think he had the guts enough to admit that, yet.

-Where are we going?-
He questioned, his tones low, and mellow.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

~I'm setting him up in a room at Hogsmead and telling him that if he leaves, the big scary monsters of our time will eat him.~ Ginny told him, soft laughter following in his mind. Conan had no clue they were talking telepathically, and he was relishing the silence.

In a few moments, they were suddenly in the small village. It was a quiet day, with few people on the streets, and Ginny liked that. She stepped along the cobbelstones lightly, leading the boys past the Three Broomsticks. Soon she came to a building with the word Inn over it. She nodded happily to them and led them inside.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver felt a grin touch his lips, and he could do little in the way of preventing it.

"Monsters.." he said under his breath, shaking his head as they entered the inn.

-Obviously he's never seen me pissed off..-

Xaver waggled his eyebrows playfully Ginny's way, then leaned a shoulder against the registering counter, as they approached it, watching them both with a sort of easy, lazy aura about him.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny went straight to the man behind the counter.
'Hello." She said, happily. The man gave her a long look, wondering what this teenager wanted. He despised most children.

"Yes?" He asked, snottily.

Ginny smiled at him, sweetly, "I'd like to get a room for an undertermined amount of time. Oh, and could you make it one of the Ministry rooms?" She said the last part while pulling out several papers and bages. They showed that Ginny was a Ministry official, as well as a Hogwarts teacher.

The man almost had a heart attack. He could only nod and signal to a bell boy.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret