News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Very Bored

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 21, 2005, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"And low places. As do we all."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Neo

"Weird. I wonder if there is anyone I could get to ally with me in my cause..." Neo only said the second part to himself, but he strongly suspected Ginny and Lavy heard him anyway, so he looked away and started walking again.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

"What casue?"

(brb)

Neo

"I take it Ginny hasn't told you then. Surprising, but then again not so. I'm sure she didn't want to admit she knew the founder of the NeoArcticSun, now that the Minestry of Magic has outlawed us and is attacking us as if we were Voldemort and those goons. They just don't like the idea that there is a group which works along side the Order of the Phoenix but won't stop once Voldemort is eliminated, but continue until the Ministry is destroyed and Muggles know that we exist once and for all. We are sick of having to hide from the Muggles that wizards exist, its time that we live together. And they are afraid that we are willing to use the Dark Arts if we need to, to further our ends. Unlike the Order, we understand their value, but unlike the followers of Voldemort, we are not consumed by them. We have a balence which they fear." Neo turned to look at Lavy. He looked deep into her eyes to see if this news would change their friendship. "Does that explain it enough for now?", he asked her.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

Lavy stood up and walked over to Neo. "Yes, alot. I do the same thing. What you need is more connection in the Ministry, freinds in high places. It helps to have someone very important on your side who will belive anything that comes out of your mouth, if you start doing 'sratnge things.' They don't understand that it doesn't take Dark Arts to convice someone of something. But I'm fear that one day the Ministry will cause a scean even they can't fix or take back."

Neo

Neo smiled as he looked into Lavy's eyes. "I'm glad you understand Lavy, I was afraid that you wouldn't and that it would destroy our friendship. All the stuff you have been hearing on the news about us, its all half truths. The Ministry is refusing to allow the Prophet to print the full story, because if they did people might sympethize with us. The truth is, we haven't picked one fight with the Ministry, they keep comming after us with everything they got, and we are fighting to save our lives. They would be winning this war against Voldemort if they would get off my back and help us fight him. Idiots! Why must the Minestry always be run by idiots?! I know that you are trying to stay uninvolved in these wars, but the fact is, there are no neutral people anymore Lavy. Will you help me? Will you join me as my second in command and help me fight against Voldemort and beyond? You are my friend Lavy, I would be honored if you joined us. The same goes for you Ginny, although I think I already know the answer your going to give..."

LavyBrown

Lavy smiled and gave Neo a long hug. "I would love to join you." She said in his ear.

Neo

Neo smiled and his eyes started to get teary but he quickly bit back the tears. "What would people think?, he thought, "me crying.." But he didn't want to let go of Lavy, because for the first time since he found 20 people who thought like he did and sent them out to recruit, he was actually happy and at peace. After one final moment, he gave Lavy a soft kiss on the top of her head and let go and looked at her. "Thank you Lavy" he said to her, just the faintest hint of being choked up was in his voice and he struggled to keep it steady, "Let's go for a walk. I don't think Ginny is going to want to come along now, since she is so fanatically opposed to me because Dumbledore frowns upon us, but accepts our aid in the war." And he motioned for Lavy to start walking, as he gave Ginny a look which was incomprehensible but had a certain amount of disdain mixed with sorrow in it, and turned and began to walk away.

LavyBrown

Lavy took a deep breath to hold back the feeling she was starting to have. "I think I can get a few people deeper inside the Ministry the I to find out what their next move will be."

Neo

(lol i got no clue what to do about the feelings part)

"Thank you Lavy, your doing the right thing for all wizardkind. Though people don't realise it now, they will eventually, and they will thank us. Later today I will bring you back to my h.q. and you can meet the people I want you to put into the Minstry. Every time we have tried to infiltrate the Ministry ourselves it has been disastrous. Many of my people are in Azkaban....but only for a short time longer, if the operation is going smoothly, in about 2 hours we will get my people back, Azkaban will be destroyed, and the Ministry will regret having thrown my people in prision. But enough about work right now, how have you been since the last time I was here?"

LavyBrown

(hummmm...........how should I put this...ok I got it. Wen a girl likes someone but she with someone else that dosen't mean that the feeling for the guy she's not with go away)

"Well, things have been fine here. We've run into a few problems both here at school and at the Ministry, but nothing we can't fix."

Neo

(oh i get it now. thats kinda whats happening to me in real life...except im not with someone...its complicated, but the point is i get it)

"Thats good. You know that if you ever need any help, just ask for it and I will give you everything I can" The two of them finally were at the lake and Neo took a rock and began skipping stones, but realised he wasn't as good as he used to be at it and laughed at himself for it. He looked out and saw in for the first time a small island about 3 ft wide in the middle of the lake and saw a bush on it he never noticed before. Without saying anything Neo apparated over to the island and came back with a blue rose and handed it to Lavy who had a look of shock on her face for the fact that he was able to apperate inside the school grounds.

LavyBrown

(lolz I wouln't ask)

"I didn't know you could apperate in the grounds. I know other people could but not you." Lavy smelt the rose. "Thank you, it's beautiful."

Neo

"You forget what part of the world I'm from, we are born with special abilities. The charms Dumbledore and the rest put on this school don't affect or limit me in the least." Neo gazed at Lavy and felt something stir inside him as he gazed upon her holding the rose, her hair blowing in the wind, the sun on her soft, smooth skin, but he quickly tried to hide the feelings. "Leaders can't afford affection, it might impair our decision making", he thought to himself. But he knew as he thought it he didn't believe the words so he tore his eyes from Lavy and looked at the school.

LavyBrown

"That reminds me." Lavy said looking up at the school to. "I need to check in with Arianna. I'll be right back." and She disappered. A few minutes later she came back smiling.