News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

8 Days!

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 21, 2005, 12:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

For all of you who go to school with me, we start in just eight days! I don't want to go back! I donwanna go back! Idonwannagoback!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fawkes

We've got 13 day's left.... :'(

ronweazley122

no reason for you guys to complain,I've got...3 days,starting today.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Fayah Tirina

i started already.... 2 weeks and 4 days ago.... boohoohoo.... i like MOST of my classes
http://iceburgpalace.proboards61.com
-x-A Masquade Ball is occuring right now at Iceburg Palace!-x-

Em

I wanna sleep forever, never wake up! I was trying to get run over today, but the cars just stopped and honked the horn... Hmpf! Anyway, I go back with Ginny... AHH!

Ginny Weasly

Em, of course the honked. There was a sign on your back that said, "If I'm an wierdo, stop and honk!"

Lolz. ;D
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

lol,I start this wensday...I'm sort of excited,but...Thats prbably because I'm getting my drivers license this year.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

Em

No, my shirt said Rod And Gun Club HOGROAST and then there are piggies on it! lolz

I don't get my license till Senior Year :'( Oh well! Gas will be 10 Per Gallon by then.... and I won't be able to afford it

Ginny Weasly

Lolz. I'll be like my brothers and never get a liscense. (one got his at 18, but didn't renew it cause he lives in florida and walks everywhere, the other can't till he's 21)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

I don't turn 16 til I am a senior, but then I don't realy need them, unless I have a job... I'll walk everywhere (that's a long walk!)

Ginny Weasly

Lolz.

Gah, I's so tiered!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

you know what...I think I'm only able to get my permit...my bad.I said license,didn't I?I meant,my learner's permit....thats assuming I pass,of course.

goblet_fulla_fire

School started a week ago for me!
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

I don't wanna go!

Now it's 7 days.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

But school ends at the end of May for me though.
I am a dog.