News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

8 Days!

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 21, 2005, 12:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo

Nice.

And yea, I guess it'll be fun, but I'm scared as hell at the thought of going to college next year though
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Ginny Weasly

Something I've learned, is that if your afraid, most of the time everything will be alright.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

I hope your right..
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Ginny Weasly

Ask my friends from school, I'm rarely wrong.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

Lol if I knew them I would, but since I can't I'll take your word for it lol

Ehhh, I'm going to be a Political Science major, so it'll be fun I guess, I'll be around people who love politics like me, so that'll be fun.

Fawkes

Wow college! Pretty scary... Hope it'll be OK for you... ;) I've got 2 years more then it's college for me too! :-X

Neo

Thanks Fawkes :)

Any idea what your going to major in?

Fawkes

I'm not quite sure yet.. :( I'm thinking of Computer programming and stuff like that..

Neo

Nice, good luck with that. I know Drexel, Villanova, and M.I.T. are all extremely well known for their outstanding programs for that major, but I don't know how far away they are from you.

Fawkes

Are they in the US? Then very far! ;D

Neo

LOLOLOL

Yea, Drexal and Villanova are about 30 min from my part of the PA suburbs, and M.I.T. is in Northeastern America. Where do you live? I might know some good ones near you.

Fawkes

Oooh.. well I know the good ones where I live.. ;D I live in the U.A.E [United Arab Emirates] ;)

Neo

WOW! That is pretty long drive to PA lolololol

Fawkes

Yup! lol.. Imagine driving there everyday! ;D

LavyBrown

I think I'm the only person here how lives in Colorado
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age