News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Half-Blood Prince Scandal

Started by Ronlover622, August 24, 2005, 11:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronlover622

Hello! I am Lauren/ Ronlover622. I think Ron is the best character in the movies and the book. I however, am really a bit put back by all the "nogging" that takes place in the latest book. What is this "nogging" and will it ever stop?

Troubled,
Lauren

Ginny Weasly

Snogging is making-out. No, I doubt it will!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

nope I don't think so.....unless it's Ms. Hermy herself
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Neo

It better not stop in the next book.......*mumbles darkly*....
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Fawkes

Oh.. I hate all that snogging myself! Urgh! It just ruins the story! :P
Welcome to HPFF RonLover! I'm Jasmine!

Neo

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o   :o  :o  :o  :o

Fawkes!! I'm shocked! How could you not like it? The parts with Harry and Ginny were the best in my opinion  ;)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Fawkes

Quote from: Dark Wizard Neo on August 25, 2005, 12:59:38 AM
:o  :o  :o  :o  :o   :o  :o  :o  :o

Fawkes!! I'm shocked! How could you not like it? The parts with Harry and Ginny were the best in my opinion  ;)
EEEEEEEEEEWWW! It totally takes the magic out of the book! :P

Neo

Ehh, I thought it added to it. There was so much bad stuff happening, it needed some romance to brighten it up. Besides, think about how old they are, its not natural for people their age not to have feelings for other people.

That and it was fun putting myself in Harry's place and kissing Ginny  ;)....

Fawkes

Personally I hate Romance in books! :P I know about this teenager stuff and it's natural they kiss and all.. but stil I hate it! :-X

Neo

Wow.......

I knew the cultures were different from America in the UAE, but WOW.

Fawkes

Cultures?  :P This is just personal opinion ;) I have a friend who loves romance.. eww.. boring stuff ::)

Neo

Ooooooooooh

But I don't understand how you can find it boring?

Personally I have about as much expierence as a rock, I haven't even been kissed, but still....boring?

Fawkes

Well look romance movies.. maybe.. but books? :-X no way..
I like Fantasy books! Nothing better than those IMO ;)

Neo

I have got give you that one, those books rock. I like manga too though and of course, political books ;-)

Romance movies? no way. NO CHICK FLIKS! lol

Fawkes

Political books.. :-X Manga.. I've never read one but I'd love to! :)
And romance movies aren't great.. your right but way better than books! ;)