News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Shadow's Revenge

Started by Shadow, August 26, 2005, 01:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

(shadow sits in the dark her teeth shining in the dark)VOldmort I will get you if i die trying you will pay HA-ha-ha (she stands up and walks to a window where the full moons liht is shineing through and looks at the moon an closes here eyes as the moons rays fall on her) I will kill you I'll rip your hart out for what you did!( at this she smiled showing her fangs in the moon light) I will get you!( she turns and wispers in to the knight) Her I come Voldy ready or not you can run but you can't hide!!( now in lowder voice) HA-ha-ha-ha
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red
Don't cross her path or she'll make you right, your epitaph
She'll put a rose in your dead hand
That's why they call her the Black rose of the land.

Neo

By the power which is not invested in me but I am taking for this purpose only, this thread is closed.

(mods please dont get angry at me, just ban this shadow guy please)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

kt1986

(I'm almost certain that only Admin and Kiara can ban people, and I don't think they will be mad at you.  But this thread isn't why she should be ban.  I think she is just making an RP, but I doubt anybody will join in.)  :-\

Neo

(i know, but im just hoping that if they miss one of the threads where we are asking for a ban, they might see a different one.)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

*sigh* this is pathetic... Shadow and/or Voldy, you obviously know or are the same person... So how about you get all this sorted out and stop bothering the members of the forum becasue I am sure they are getting annoyed....

Ginny Weasly

Ok, I guess this is a good place to say;

THIS BOARD IS NOT FOR RP'S!
[/glow]
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Lord Voldem0rt

Sorry Guys my cuz is knew give her a brake ok please! I'll teach her the ropes ok!!!  oh and I'mm ealy sorry about that but shes a copy cat and copys me often sorry!
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Ginny Weasly

Yeah. Whatever.
These threads are old. No point in replying in them much more.

By the way, you spelled break wrong, as well as really, I'm, and new.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret