News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

1'st quiditch match of the season

Started by jon weasley, August 27, 2005, 11:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Cho smiled and nodded. "That's what I like hearing!"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Cho watched as Ravenclaws got the quaffle in again.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

wow their chasers are really good, i guess ill try to be better"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Cho softly laughed and said,"Watch him."

Shara2007

Sarah sat up on her broom looking for the week spot. *there it is.* Sarah thought to herself.

Sarah then off for a dive. She smiled then the ball was passed of to her. Sarah lept going shoots and scores another on for the Ravenclaws.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

hmmm that ravenclaw chaser is pretty good, her names sarah i think" said Blaze observing the strategy and the nice goal
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah was know heading for the hufflepuff chaser trying to figure out how she was going to get it. Then she went to get it hoping to get it.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

hmm...the hufflepuff seeker spotted the snitch i think, what do you think cho? asked blaze
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

(ravenclaw is supose to win. please)

Sarah then went and stole the quaffle and took back towards the goal. This time she sent it to a friend and she scored.

"Good job." Sarah siad going over and patting her back and then going to play again.

LordBlaZe

k i think both seekers have spotted it... wow the ravenclaw seeker is FAST... even better than you cho" said blaze playfully
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah sat still watching. She hoped that is was not lost.

"Come on Randy." Sarah siad to herself as she watched her friend.

LordBlaZe

wow... their both inches from it, i can't see it but their fighting for it i can tell" said blaze. Thunk! The ravenclaw seeker is smashed by the bludger. He gets knocked of his broom and crashes right into the hufflepuff seeker. lol
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah thinking she might want to get back to the game since the snich is lost. She goes to go back and grabs the quaffle. Her team is now passing the ball they finally get to the goal and Sarah ends up with it and scores.

"Yes I'm doing great to day." Sarah siad to herself.

(HEy I got an idea tell me when they almost catch snitch)

LordBlaZe

Commentary: The hufflepuff seeker gains balance of his broom, i think hes spotted the snitch. He has and he darts out, this could be over for Ravenclaw. Meanwhile the Ravenclaw seeker, seems to be getting back up. That was a hard blow he took from the bludger.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain