News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

1'st quiditch match of the season

Started by jon weasley, August 27, 2005, 11:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"Fine." Sarah siad as she sat back down.

"I going to be okay though."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

harrypotterfan:)

((LOL....oh yeah...but she can stick around praticing there...))

Cho smiled and said,"Well I don't want my friend to get severly hurt because she was walking around with an injury already."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

yeah thatd be bad....hey listen craven looks kinda stupid out there right now, so im gonna go join her!! i hope you feel better and dont worry ill come back and chat later, i just want to practice before it gets to dark!!

(no offense craven!!! but when midway sweat drips downyour face AFTER the game.....well you get my point!!!)

LordBlaZe

(wow you guys are mean, poor girl probably just made a late post)

you do that jessie" said blaze

(ok since we're having a little bit of quidditch fever im gonna make a new match, Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw. It'll be in the Gryffindor room. Everyone is invited to come and watch or play, see you guys there)
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Shara2007

"fine I know but I'm so bored and need to be praticeing." Sarah siad as she looked at Jessie.

"Okay."

"Blaze, cho. Can I ask you a question. Who won. I did not see that part."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

"Sarah....you need to rest.....Jessie you want me to go with you....just in case something happens?"
((I was just saying....because Blaze mentioned it....LOL....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Craven_Vladamier

(Sorry :D Late post. Im a bit off this week..... Sorry!)

((haha I understand what you mean....it's okay!))

Shara2007

"Ya who won." Sarah asked them all again.

Devon_McGonagall

leaps off his broom after coming down from the goal area and runs over to Sarah "You Ok Sarah?" He asked. "We won it." He smiled.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Shara2007

"Sure. Cho tells me to say here. All that is happening is that my back is killing me." Sarah siad as she stayed sitting up.

"Good. I'm glad that we did."

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Shara2007

"I don't feel like going to sleep. Then I have Cho wanting me to stay here and rest and I should go pratice."

"Hey Devon!"
((where are you guys.....Sarah you're still in the Hospital Wing with me aren't you?))