News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

1'st quiditch match of the season

Started by jon weasley, August 27, 2005, 11:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

(the field now. I left with out Pomfrey saying i can)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Craven_Vladamier

Craven smiled. "Nice shot." She said smileing. "Im a little off so dont get used top it." she said laughing as she circled the hoop a few times and got ready for the second attempt.

dobby888

Jessie flew forward, faking left and then going right, but Craven was ready for her.

LordBlaZe

Blaze watched them, they would make decent chasers.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

harrypotterfan:)

((I forgot where I am in this post :( ))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

(so did i so i just went and watched them play, join me if you want lol :P)
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

((okay whatever...))

Cho watched them play happily together.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

((*Ahem* It said, Craven was ready for her!!!!!))

((yeah okay....wait who was that for....ohh never mind...))

Cho was watching Jessie and Craven carefully. After all Jessie might be the new seeker when she left.