News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Guess who's back?

Started by banastré3, August 28, 2005, 11:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

banastré3

I see you've all wasted no time in concocting lies of all sorts regarding my identity based on information provided by kt[insert numbers here]. 'Walter' was an alias which has now served it's purpose. You will never know who I am.

~my regards
Banastré

P.S. I am a pointless waste of Time! Ignore me..

kt1986

I never said that  ::) You have serious issues. Oh, and sorry to dissapoint you, but nobody cares that you are back.  You are just entertainment.  Until admin comes along to ban you and we live happily ever after.

LavyBrown

wow, my dear banastre, how's life in a padded room been for you so far, are the docs treating you well. You know that the restrants are for you own good right?
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

banastré3

Oh my, you're clever! Always saying the same thing about me being in an asylum (which I note you've spelled wrong in my other post). Once again you demonstrate that english is at least secondary to you in that I must assume 'retarnts' is 'restraints' which you have conveniently edited to 'restaurants'. Go learn some english, then we'll talk. Think of some other insults while you're at it.

LavyBrown

ok, how about this. I'm surprised you even relpied, see usally when it's just you and another person talking you keep coming back but when more join in you run for the hills. Also I'm floored by the fact that you understood what we where talking about at all in regards to the asylum . Applese to you my lonley freind.

Em

banastré3

I leave when all of you come on because I hear being a loser is contagious.

_Lavender_

{ Just a random question :) } Were you Ace, or AceIsBack, banastré3, a member of the forum in previous times?
Just curious, lolz. I've always wondered if they'd (-he/she, I dunno-) returned. *shrug*

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

LavyBrown

Quote from: banastré3 on August 28, 2005, 12:27:27 PM
I leave when all of you come on because I hear being a loser is contagious.
Yes, yes indeed, I see you have it already, oh well.

banastré3

Quote from: _Lavender_ on August 28, 2005, 12:28:26 PM
{ Just a random question :) } Were you Ace, or AceIsBack, banastré3, a member of the forum in previous times?
Just curious, lolz. I've always wondered if they'd (-he/she, I dunno-) returned. *shrug*

... Talk English not Spanglish then I'll try to answer your question LOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZ!!

LavyBrown

oh, don't you just feel all good inside now. Well, along with having to live as a loser, I also see  that you must also suffer though life as a jerk. Life's just a bit*h now isn't it.

banastré3

Oh no! A jerk! And typical you couldn't think of any insults on your own so you stole mine (loser). Which proves you are an ultra loser.

LavyBrown

Maybe, but unlike you I imbrace.

banastré3

_Lavender_

Quote from: banastré3 on August 28, 2005, 12:31:44 PM
Quote from: _Lavender_ on August 28, 2005, 12:28:26 PM

... Talk English not Spanglish then I'll try to answer your question LOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZ!!

Alright, then.

Last year, there was a member here, on the Harry Potter Fan Forum, who went by the username of Ace, and AceIsBack. I was merely questioning if you were that person, for I've always wondered if they'd returned. And, I do not know Spanish. :P
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•