News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Characters?

Started by Snapes_mistress, August 10, 2005, 05:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you now see the appearance of the characters?

I see them as I always imagined from the first book
2 (16.7%)
I see them the way the actors in the films look
2 (16.7%)
Bit of both
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Snapes_mistress

just wondering as this has caused interest on other sites... I see the characters from the films now most of the time.
-X-  SEVERUS SNAPE IS MY SEX GOD  -X-

jon weasley

i try to picture them from the books
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

jon weasley

Neo

bit of both for me, although mostly the ones from the films...they gave hermonie and ginny hot bodies so im open to that  ;D lol
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

levi potter

:o im with you all the way darkwizard i usually see the movie bodies  ;)
harry potter is my brother

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Kiara Johnson

I see them as they are described int eh books, but a bit more clearly now, as I have seen a RL image of them on the movie screen.

Jack Chance

I ditto everyone's answers, coz it's all true to me.
t(-.-t)

Harry Rocks

If u read book 6 half blooded prince its cho changs last year wright so what happens between her and harry? 
Harry rocks

Harry Rocks

does she end up liking him or what happens???? ???
Harry rocks

Neo

they seperate for good and harry hooks up with Ginny

jon weasley

Neo

kt1986

I think a bit of both.