News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

CAn you  please give me Emma Watsons email adress

Started by Francisco montes, March 1, 2002, 09:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crankypinnaple15

but i want to know how to stop people thinking that i am a dangerous person who is goth. does anyone know how i can do that?

LavyBrown

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Neo

I think she thought you wrote you were going to stop dressing emo/goth.

As to your earlier question, I survived out of pure horror of what might happen after I killed myself. I'm very religious, so I knew that what I was expierencing now would have been nothing compared to what I woul have expierenced eternally. Life is only bad for a short amount of time, God is always trying to teach you things. I learned what the Lord was trying to teach me, I straightened out my life, and I moved on. Actually it was only 2 months ago when I went on a special 3 day retreat which my high-school has for seniors called Kairos, when I was finally able to get passed it completly. Goblet's right, a lot of times, Time is the only thing which can help. Time is always on your side if you give yourself that time.

But I need you to remember that this site is made primarily of people who have been through things like this, you can always talk to us and we will always try and help you. But the advice we give you is based solely upon what we went through and what helped us cope. Just because it worked for us is no guarrentee that it will work for you too. Try it. If it doesn't work, try again. Don't give up. You can get through this, and when you do, life takes on a whole new meaning for you. You may have relapses sometimes, but you will get through it with the knowledge that you defeated it once and may easily do so again. As time goes on it gets easier and easier, until it eventually feels like your living another life. Like you were born, died, and were born again after all you went through. Don't lose hope, we're here for you.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

crankypinnaple15

thanx fo saying that u may be able to help me. :)

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

LavyBrown

Amen Neo, I couldn't have put it better myself

someone always here so you'll have no problem finding someone to talk to. I come here all the time so you can always talk to me if you want to.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

crankypinnaple15

u were rite. people are themselfs, like me. you can't just label people by how they look and the stuff that they wear. they are just normal people that have thier own personalities and style.

KeeperGirl

crankypinnaple15

a person who is emo is a person who is emotional, finds a corner, wears black eyeshadow, and cut themselves. A goth is all wear everything black and does thethings that emos do and some goths would smoke.

jon weasley

that is not an emo!!!!
an emo is more of a prep and a goth mixed!!you know like tha people you see with half black and half blonde!
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

crankypinnaple15

umm... acually, not to be mean or anything, an emo is not a prep as much. if you go to the website below, then you will know. if you don't get it, then feel free to ask me questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR-4aqBusOo&search=emo%20rangers

crankypinnaple15

crankypinnaple15

harrypotterfan:)

LOL.....
how do pplz think your emo/goth....
and how are you dangerous....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]