News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Kalista returns to visit

Started by Kalista_Karador, August 31, 2005, 04:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's smile turned into a smirk. She didn't know much about Kalista, but she knew who would win if Kalista were to fight Goblet.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

(man, you have been reading shakespeare.)

"Our Kingdom has only one God. And he, if this was what you were presuming, isn't traitorous." Goblet started to flip two coins now, and his eyes glowed ever whiter.
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

"Could you kindly stop that?" Lavy asked him.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Kalista_Karador

Kalista laughed at his comment, a laugh that was neither joyous nor was it even light of tone.  "Yes, yes, lost little lamb, of course, I once thought the very same young Angel."  She began and then shook her head on a manner that suggested she was disappointed in him.  "You will come to understand one day, though I fear that it will be too late to save your soul by then."  She finished, then all but dismissed him, done with his little tirade and longing to show of his pathetic power, that time had come and gone, he had done nothing to convince her he was anything more than a pest.  She then turned her gaze back to Ginny, her onyx eyes skimming over Lavy but for a moment, uninterested in this small human, for the moment, which was either good, or bad, one could never quite tell, when it came to Kalista.

"So, how do the forest animals fair these days Ginny Weasely?"  She asked, her tone much more light than it had been earlier, much more, conversational, nothing of the bored tone she had began to draw in her nowhere conversation with the keeper of the Gates.

Kalista still held her wings at her back in a manner that suggested that though she may have dismissed him, she had not forgotten he was still there, and, was ready, if the eager young angel decided to foolishly, test his ability.
Ageless is the beauty of the Archangel.  Deadly the warrior to her enemies

http://ladycarnage.proboards21.com/index.cgi

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at Kalista, not looking at the other two.

"Most fair fine, but sadly, some have left us. It's hard to run this place when the students, "She emphasised the last word, carefully, "don't pay attention to the rules I place."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

(are we still in school?)
*ron appeared in the forest,having felt a rather strong presence*hey,whats going..*he saw kalista*er-hi.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

(Yeha, think so)

"Kalista is here, Ron." Ginny said, throwing him a 'better be nice' look.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

yeah,I can see that...*he threw her a "I'm not as stupid as I look"look.*
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

Kalista_Karador

Kalista turned her head and tilted it slightly at Ron's appearance, now there was a guy she could appreciate, like his sister, Kalista liked this boy.  "Hello Ron, isn't it?"  She greeted and questioned all the same.

"What creatures have left Ginny?"  Kalista asked then, a note of concern in her usually even tone.

Ginny Weasly

"A few of the werewolves were killed off, some birds can't find it peacfull enough, and you just wouldn't beleive the complaints I get from them." She smiled again, and shook her head slightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kalista_Karador

"Yes, I was listening to them when you arrived, they were talking about their nests and their young, telling me how they used to not mind so much, when it was just a few, you know, more food and easier to find and the like, but now, how they think it far to noisy and the like."  Kalista replied to Ginny and then sighed and turned her onyx gaze to Ron again, something in her eyes not really discernable and inclined her head.

"It has been far to long, Ron Weasely, far to long..."  She said, the corners of her lips turning up in a semblance of what would be a genuine smile, her wings folding properly behind her back now, resting at a peaceful state.

(I think that we should play this as in the seventh year school)

ronweazley122

*ron nodded,smiling,a geniune smile.*Yeah,Its good to see you.(Seventh...okay,so this is ginnys sixth...and jon's non-existence of a 3rd...or something like that.)

Ginny Weasly

(Yup my sixth. Man, I have so many siblings on here, I can't even keep track of them!)

Ginny smiled. Even though Kalista's apperance ment something was going on, she didn't care, as of now. She found it nice to talk to someone of intelligence. She hadn't talked to Lavender, kiara, or Ron(till now) as of late, so Kalista was closest thing to it.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

"Hmph. You know nothing." Goblet's eyes turned into its original green. He clutched his head and went to sit down on a nearby stump. "I hate it when he takes over." Goblet looked at Kalista. "Who are you?"
I am a dog.

Kalista_Karador

Kalista grinned inwardly to herself, and then looked down at Goblet as he looked up and asked who she might be, a bit rudely as well.

"Kalista."  She replied shortly, not caring to be interrupted as she conversed with Ron. And that was when she simply turned back and smiled gain.

"Indeed, yes, yes, very good to see you again Ron... and Ginny."  SHE said her voice conversational yet distracted by some unknown force, or voice she seemed to be in tune to just now.