News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

living life on the edge

Started by pig, August 31, 2005, 07:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Ginny growled at Lavy, her eyes still dark. In a swift movment, throwing her arm into the air, a bright flash occured and one of the trees burst into flames then extenguished just as fast, leaving behind burn marks.
"Stupid trees!" She said, now screaming. She was takeing out her rage on the trees, though in truth, they had been whispering.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Ginny Weasly

"Would you rather I did it to you!" Ginny said, facing Lavy.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy looked up from the ground. "Be my guest, Ginny."

_Lavender_

Lavender's prime evergreen forest colored eyes trailed after Pig and Nick's forms, a weary, tired sigh escaping her.

"Ginny, Lavy, now is not the time. I know that I, myself, am not much an example of coperation or orderly arguments, but we are all on the same side, right? Is it not true that together we are stronger, and but alone we are at apposings mercy? Please, my friends..."

Lavender's tone hinted of some greater issue though she faltered to mention any such thing. Her head bowed slightly, asphalt hair cascading about her features as effecitvely as the thickest of hoods, another sigh was released, gently, worried..
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

pig

pig kept walking  she heard foot steps and tuned around nick stood there

" you ok penny"

yeah"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny now rounded on Lavender, tears in her eyes.
"We are always on the same side! We never get a break! Ever! Since I began school, I've been burdened with fighting off evil, but it;'s immpossible! No matter what we do, they still attack, relentlessly, never ending!"

Her voice wavered, but she locked her eyes onto Lavenderes.

"Why should I keep careing?!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Ginny Weasly

"I wasn't asking you! You wouldn't know, Lavy, of the thing's I've delt with! You don't know!" Ginny screamed, not looking away from Lavender.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Oh, I think I would, dear. We don't have these powers to do nothing with them. They'er where goiven to all of us for a reson."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny let out an uncomprehenisable scream.
"Have you ever seen Kiara transform into the Shadow?! Have you seen the embodiment of evil?! And I do mean the devil himself! No, I daresay, you havn't. For all the brave face you put on Lavy, if you saw these, you would run! And don't even try and say you wouldn't, because we all know you would!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Then you must prove that to me, Ginny, becasue that a disaggre with you completly."

Ginny Weasly

"I wish I could Lavy, but in order to do that, I'd have to kill myself, and I've met few who can bring themselves back!" She snapped.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"You should Ginny, because when beings such as you lose their care, there is no place for outsiders such as myself to look up to. Care I never used to value, and the beginnings of such have only began to weave themselves back into my life. there will never be roots beneath such a thing, but I can tell you, there had never been a time I was actually truly proud of myself, or confident, but I've made to manage."

Lavender sighed, her shoulders slumped and her posture distressed.

"Ginny, I know. Trouble has followed us all longer than fair even has care to explain. Fairness? Ginny, the fairness we deserve, and have deserved since we were children has been long spent on others so their sleep through the night is long and peaceful. Haven't you noticed that? But we cannot let some downtrodden moments get us down. For the fairness that we deserve, we must physically and mentally labor for. I know on some level you know from where I am coming from... Evil just seems to find us.."

Lavender shifted uncomfortably. There was nothing less, than perhaps the subject of her parents, that she liked to talk about less. Insecurities. She'd been working for things as neatly worded as fairness, and gentleness, and care, and values, and such. Lavender had never had the liberty to be a child. She knew not what it was like. Those taking for granted what she had only dreamed of in her younger years, scarred her more tragically than her ever suicidal torrents had.
Lavender stiffened slightly, forcefully fighting the traumatizing emotions that crept behind her so sullenly. She wouldn't cry over this. She couldn't.

"Please you guys..."
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•