News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Running from certian death

Started by LavyBrown, September 8, 2005, 08:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy sat on the edge of a clearing that was in the middle of the forest. The moon's light was shining down brightly in it's full form. Lavy pulled out a book sat down up against a tree and began to read. A few minutes later a low growl, came from the trees infront of her. Lavy looked up to see Nathen and other vampiers standing infront of her.
"What Nathen?" Lavy said in a bord voice
"My company and I have come to rid ourselves of you."
"Again?" Lavy said closing the book.
Nathen smiled. "But this time it will be diffent."
"And how's that?"
"You can't run this time." Nathen raised a long black staff with a glowing red stone at the end. The end eropted and a blueish- green force feild coved them all.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Neo

Just before the forcefield covered them, Neo was able to apperate inside of it and stand between Lavy and Nathen. "If your going to try and harm Lavy, you will have to go through me", he said while raising his wand, and getting ready to use his powers too, along with magic.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

Lavy stood up."Nathen how many times are we going to go thought this?"
"Go thought what?"
"The fact that you have yet killed me. So with every day passing by the chances of it happening are becomimg smaller and smaller."
"Histroy tends to repeat itself in families."
"Dear, just because you killed my father dosen't me you can do the same with me."
"I beg to differ. Do you know what this is?" Nathen said holding up the staff.
Lavy looked at for a moment and then gasped.
"Yes. And this is what will allow me to get rid of you."

Neo

Neo saw her reaction and reacted quickly. He waved his hand and the staff dissappeared. "Where's your power now, huh?"

(gtg)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

(ok kisses :-*)

Nathen shook his head and smiled. "Neo, my dear boy, when will you ever learn." Nathen raised his hand and Neo was thow into the tree behind Lavy.
Lavy ran over to him. "Are you ok?"

Neo

Neo smiled. How foolish Nathen was, he never realised just how powerful Neo was. Neo got up and threw his hand forward and Nathen and his group were enveloped in fire, burning them slowly into ashs.

LavyBrown

Lavy looked up as the vampiers turned into ash and the force feild slowly turnedf back into the dark night. "Come on." Lavy siad grabing Neo's hand and pulling him out of the clearing.

Neo

Neo followed, allowing Lavy to pull him along.

LavyBrown

Neo

"I could say the same to you, but your gratitude is overwelming, please don't throw it all at me at once" Neo said sarcastically.

LavyBrown

"This isn't funny Neo. He could have hurt you or worse."

Neo

"Your point? I just tried to help you, were both alive, their gone, what's the problem?

LavyBrown

"Becasue when Nathen gets very mad, it's not the best idea to try and kill him. It just maks things ten times worse."

Neo

"Then I say bring it on. Now, where are we going?"

LavyBrown

"Not we you. I'm taking you somewhere where Nathen can't find you. I don't need another dead person on my record at the moment.