News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Visit RP

Started by Ginny Weasly, September 8, 2005, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Giny smiled slightly, staring at the stone. She took it and turned it around in her hand. She looked up and smiled at Xaver.
"Thank you. I doubt I'll have to use it often, but nontheless." She handed it to Conan, who put it inside the pack, securly. They both smiled at Xaver.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"I thought not. But you never know. Best to have the link before converse. Anyway, like I said earlier, with the same principals."
Xaver inclined his head toward Ginny, then acknowledged Bre.
"My father created that kind of stone during his... time. A way of linking beings. He could never keep up with me..."

A brisk annoyance at his fathers name sparked in his dark eyes. Just as he had avoided speaking of his fathers "time". Xavers father had been the Lord of Xavers clan of Fallen, and his ruling was of the heaviest and annoying things weighing his thoughts.

"Learning some smoother ways of escaping detention has been on my mind as of late.. Might you be the right crowd?"

Xaver beamed.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed.
"Man, I havn't been in school for a while." She smiled.
"But I'll let you in on a little secret. Teachers almost always forget they have a student who's supposed to have detention, so they write it down on the calander in the teachers lounge. You earse that, and you'r fine." She smirked, folding her arms.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

save_the_dragons

Dre smiled and shook her head. She remained silent for she had no comment but looked at everyone. As her cold grey eyes swept over the motley crew,her grin widened. She had never ran into to so many different people that when she looked upon them she felt she should rub her eyes to make sure it was real.

I could pinpoint the exact moment Anakin fell to the darkside.

Xaver

"Heh, perhaps, you red headed demon. But the teacher is apt not to forget. Odd, she had an immediate distaste for me. Though I am undoubtedly used to that, the professor seems to enjoy immediate distaste of my kin-- me."

Xaver frowned slightly, though he let out a simple laugh.

"The calender... I will have to look into that."

He turned, facing Bre with his deep sea blue eyes as she scanned him over. He chuckled softly, grinning inanely. Different peoples. Yes, that was certain.
"Odi et amo."

click here

save_the_dragons

Dre stood."I'm going. See you guys later."She turned into a wolf and ran off toward the entrance of the woods.

I could pinpoint the exact moment Anakin fell to the darkside.

Ginny Weasly

Narakis began to follow her but Ginny shook her head at him. He sat back down and she smiled once again.
"Well, we have some people depending on us to come back." She said.

Conan smirked at them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Then you should return to them, Milady."
Xaver smiled.
"And as I have affairs of my own, I must bid you all good time and fortune."

He swept into a low bow, and simply vanished.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled after him and opeaned the portal. Conan stepped in before her. Ginny smiled at Lavy.
"Keep up the good work." She grinned and stepped into the portal.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"I will." Lavy said smiling at the spot where Ginny just was.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age