News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry potter Ipod

Started by ronweazley122, September 14, 2005, 05:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on March  5, 2007, 01:11:59 AM
is this a real ipod or just a "what if"...........because i can't find it on the website thing!?! ???

I found it and i'm getting it!!!!!!!
i'm only getting the ipod itself not the harry potter books.......even though i really want the books to i don't have enough money to!! :(
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on March  5, 2007, 01:52:17 AM
Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on March  5, 2007, 01:11:59 AM
is this a real ipod or just a "what if"...........because i can't find it on the website thing!?! ???

I found it and i'm getting it!!!!!!!
i'm only getting the ipod itself not the harry potter books.......even though i really want the books to i don't have enough money to!! :(

ha..never mind! i went to the apple store and they said there was no such thing! way to get my hopes up! just kidding...i don't really care!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

LOL
I was looking for this one and going to say the same thing..... ;) ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

weird how those thaings happen to you!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

it seems like every time you're about to post something someone else posts the same thing first..

not fair people, don't read my mind...LOL....joking ;) ;D

ChoChangHP118

Shara2007

wow I had no clue there was one that must be cool looking.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

for some reason I'm lost now....LOL ::) :P

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: Shara2007 on May 15, 2007, 07:51:23 AM
wow I had no clue there was one that must be cool looking.

was one what? if your talkinga bout the ipod then there isn't one.....i asked the apple company and they said that there was no such thing as a harry potter ipod!

and aren't you always lost cho?!

to make it clear to you guys....LOL
you and Sarah are the ones usually lost....Sarah usually the one that makes me lost that's why....LOL ;)

ChoChangHP118

i'm just lost in general!! so its nothing new!!

yeah yeah Sirius....you don't usually get lost only in the general section....LOL ;)

ChoChangHP118

??? lol....what!?

i get lost....oh! i think i get it!
ya! i do! wow good one cho!
;D