News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

talk different languages here!,

Started by Lily_Evans, July 25, 2002, 10:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Gengi

Haahaa... o.O; How did I kinda know what you said...? AH! ^^;;; I got the "5th book coming out part....and something great about Snape...but that's funny! ...Haahaa.....nvm.....

And yes! ;D That was Japanese! ;D

SIRIUS BLACK RULES!!!! ;D
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

*~*Hermione*~*

hola mis amigas y amigos!! Es yo, Hermione!!! Me amo Danny Radcliffe porque el es muy, ummmm.... bello. There. I think I got that right. U can figure it out urself. At least, intill I get tired of ur pitiful and pathetic hopeless tries to figure it out. Then Ill tell u!!! Lol!!!      
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

mini_hermione

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Quote from: Hermione12 on August 12, 2002, 06:59:11 AMhola mis amigas y amigos!! Es yo, Hermione!!! Me amo Danny Radcliffe porque el es muy, ummmm.... bello.        

This is what I got:

Hello mi (f) friends and (m) friends!  It's I, Hermione!  I love Danny Radcliffe because he is very, ummmm.... bello.  

I dunno what bello is.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

*~*Hermione*~*

The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Lily_Evans

no Guapo means Handsome in spanish :)

hehe I love French:

Comment tout le monde est il aujourd'hui?, j'espère que quelques gens savent parler français! (lol)

Lily_Evans

anyonelknow how to do thje accents?

Café

Chené

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

yes....

á= Alt+0225
é= Alt+0233
í= Alt+0237
ó= Alt+0243
ú= Alt+0250
ñ= Alt+0241

(for those who don't know :))
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Lily_Evans

MrsRadcliffe0480

I can't do those b/c I'm on a laptop and it doesn't have a right side keypad. I'd have to buy an attachment. But I do know this one:

Alt+168 will give u an upside down question mark

*~MrsRadcliffe0480~*
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Michelle_Granger

Hé Allie!

Seulement vous permettre de sait les besoins de Grandmére vous par-dessus pour un morceau, si vous voyez cette réponse!, si non alors je monterai à votre face et vous dis, Katherine a appelé si vous savez.
«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´¨*·.¸¸. *MiChElLe*.¸¸.·*¨`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»