News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I'm new!

Started by gcfreak#1, September 23, 2005, 04:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

jon think before you type anything
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Fawkes

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on October  3, 2005, 01:21:19 AM
There are more, but I never got to know them well.

Yeah, I didn't mention Fawks, cause she still gets on everyonce and awhile. Lolz.
Hmmm.. I do come on once in a while.. but there's hardly anything to post here.. too much getting off-topics >:(

LavyBrown

lolz well it seems that we'er off topic right now. Welcome newbie
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo

not maybe you will, you will.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

Em

jon, just to point out an obvious fact, becasue I don't think you notice it... your attitude is really starting to bug people!

jon weasley

ok ok , ive been getting better with my attitude

Em

Neo

Thank you for pointing that out Emily, I was getting tired of constantly having to resist writing replys jumping down his throat about it.

And jon, if you have been, then we haven't noticed.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

Yea, well there aren't a lot of people on this forum... I really don't want to see any of them banned, so jon... you better be improving the attitude...

jon weasley

Quote from: Dark Wizard Neo on October  6, 2005, 05:39:49 AM
Thank you for pointing that out Emily, I was getting tired of constantly having to resist writing replys jumping down his throat about it.

And jon, if you have been, then we haven't noticed.
you just havent looked in the right places

Neo

Really? I looked and saw that within the last 20 min you got another negative next to your name, so I can't be the only one thinking that.

Em

we shouldn't have to look in the right places... you should be nice everywhere...

Neo

I agree.

(btw Emily, I thought once someone became a Minister they could hand out frogs, how come I can't?)