News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Who else finds Hermione annoying

Started by uNoPoh, September 24, 2005, 06:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paavni123

I HATE HER LIKE HER MANN!!!I MEAN HOW CAN SOMEBODY (EVEN RON!!) THINK OF ACTUALLY LIKNG HER...I MEAN...SHE BUGS ME LIKE HELL...I MEAN I STARTED READING THE 1ST BOOK 3 WEEKS AGO AND NOW I M IN THE 4 TH BOOK...AND GUESS WHAT??I HATED HER SINCE THE FIRST TIME SHE CAME IN LOOKING FOR NEVILLE'S TOAD...I THINK RON'S MAD MANN!!!!...LIKING HERMIONE..well...i guess rowling wants to prove that ron gets stupider and stupider by the books..//http://[email][i][b][u][glow=red,2,300][center][font=Verdana][tt][sub][email][flash=200,200]%20:'(%20:-*%20:-\%20:-X%20:-[%20:P%20::)%20???%208)%20:o%20:(%20>:(%20;D%20:D%20;)%20:)[/email][/sub][/tt][/center][/glow][/u][/b][/i][/email][/flash][/font]

Neo

1) Please don't write in all caps.
2) Please don't do that crap with the scrolling.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

Paavni123, like Neo said, please don't use CAPS.  Also, it'd be greatly appreciated if you refrained from using such rude language.  If I see it again, I will report you to Admin.

Anyways, I thought this thread was locked... Or maybe I hit my head harder than I thought yesterday... lolz... :P

Kojo

Am actually Hermoine is not annoyin but cool and pretty and if she was annoying then they would have died!

KeeperGirl

What rude language was in that - the only word i seen that was close to it but wasn't even a rude word was hell - rude words are Sh*t and all sorts

Neo

I was just thinking the same thing Keep...
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

harry_is_dark

Yeah i agree with ya but what happens is she left.  We'd be left with 2/3 of the golden trio and the two boys would be kinda stupid

KeeperGirl

yer but there were also times that harry figured out stuff the hermoine didn't like in the first movie harry figured out that there was something up about hagrid an the dragon - no one carrys dragons eggs around in their pocket if you remember

harry2

Quote from: uNoPoh on September 24, 2005, 06:15:15 AM
I'm on the 6th book now - reading in my second term (just restartet 1 1/2 Month ago with book 1) and the more I read Hermiones comments and suggestions, the more she annoys me.
I mean she seems a character for whom it is impossible to have fun - can you imagine a child which absolutely never does anything forbidden - just for the fun of it.
Of course, she crosses the line, when miss KnowItAll claims to have a very good reason. I don't hate her all through - but she behaves more like a teacher, than the teachers themselves.
Maybe the problem is, that all the characters are not too complex after all - and J.K. thought a little KnowItAll would be funny.
shesaknowitall

KeeperGirl

harry2

Neo

do you know how to use a space bar?!

KeeperGirl

marie

Hermione's not that bad..
Is it her fault that she's clever enough to know what's good for
Harry and Ron???...
No clever person can just tolerate someone, especially a close friend, who's view in life is opposite of what she/he believes is the right thing to do...

uNoPoh

That would mean that no clever person can ever be tolerant?
Despite the fact, that she is extraordinary smart she also tries to patronize Harry and Ron.
Everybody has the right to be stupid
and it has come to my attention that you are abusing your privileges!