News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

my favorite book

Started by hermionefan1220, September 22, 2009, 06:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whats your fav harry book

year 1
0 (0%)
year 2
0 (0%)
year 3
0 (0%)
year 4
1 (14.3%)
year 5
0 (0%)
year 6
4 (57.1%)
year 7
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

hermionefan1220

my favroite harry potter book would be year six
how about you?  :)

Ginnyweasley13

I'm Stuck between six and seven =) They're both really good! im totally addicted to the series
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

mrs.dracomalfoy

Quote from: Ginnyweasley13 on September 24, 2009, 12:17:43 AM
I'm Stuck between six and seven =) They're both really good! im totally addicted to the series

Yeah, I'm also between six and seven. Although a lot of people die in the seventh it's still awesome!!!!!!  :D

Miss Xantier

Sky

I like books with length. So I guess four or seven. The fifth was better the second time I read it though. So I can't really choose.

harrypotterfan:)

[hey guys I'm back for awhile.] =)

I liked book six or seven, I agree with Sky. I like books with length too because it keeps me more occupied.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

kylerhodes

The books tell the story of a boy named Harry who was raised by an abusive aunt and uncle from age 1 until age 11. On his 11th birthday, he learns to his amazement that he is actually a wizard and that he will be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The books tell of his years at Hogwarts, one book for each of the seven years.

mariatamis0

Hi Ginnyweasley13.
Myself Maria here from United States, the books of Harry porter has got lots of attention and popularity among the youngster and the kids. I think six and seven are very interesting books and most popular also. They also contain most highly sold record on their side.
Thanks for your post and stay in touch.