News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ron and Luna hook up?

Started by ron2kool, September 24, 2005, 08:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fraphead

I agree that Ron and Luna would be a good couple.  They would be so CUTE!!!!!! ;D :-*
"Your not this brave at night are you?"
"This is night Dinkey Duddy Kins that's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

ronweazley122

Quote from: uNoPoh on September 29, 2005, 05:23:33 PM
Postin "Ignoring" is absolutely pointless.
If you are really ignoring something, you can't post to the topic, because than you pay attention.

I will stop calling you by false names, but let me say one thing:
In my opinion is absolutely useless making posts with less than 3 words, where you have abolutely nothing to say, just to increase your amount of useless postings.
okay,ron and luna are never going to happen,and do you realize your fighting w/ someone half your age?You're thirty.Or,at least thats what it says in your profile...anyway,I'm fifteen And I'm getting a bit bored of this site....but,why would a thirty year old get such a kick out of arguing with a teenager?My parents Hate fighting with me.You seem a bit immature for thirty,don't you?Its not that I don't enjoy watching you and jon bicker,Please,continue...And now,the backlash of me typing this.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

uNoPoh

I dont want to fight with anybody and I don't care, how old someone is. I read the HP books and found the idea behind breathtaking. The storyline is not as plain as you might think it is, since HP is a book for children and the reader, like Harry is almost always fooled by the hints given throughout the book. The end is almost always unexpected.
I just want to discuss the books and improve my english, since its not my mother tongue. I was just a bit disappointed, that more than the half of the postings have nothing to say - just have to shift my expectation.
Maybe most adults find it embaressing, that anybody may know that they like the HP books and even more the fact, that they post on a HP where people are half their age. I just don't care and like discussing the different aspects of the books
Everybody has the right to be stupid
and it has come to my attention that you are abusing your privileges!

Neo

I support you 100% uNoPho, its nice to see there's some older people on here, because adults have different viewpoints and opinons to share about the books. Just ignore the tweens and enjoy the site as much as you can, is all the advice I can give really.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

ronweazley122

Sorry,bad day,and I wasn't reffering to the fact that your reading hp,My mom and aunt read hp...Age doesn't matter..and,I know hp is deeper then a normal childrens book.Anyway...my point was,I was sick of you and jon going back and forth,wasting space...."ron..you have a point...fred...you have a point.." "MY NAME IS JON"...So,you missed my point entirely and went in a completely diffrent direction...keep posting here,go ahead,just can you stop with that?And neo...please,I'm probably a year or less younger then you.I would apreciate not being coined A tween.THANKYOU.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

uNoPoh

Whats the matter with you?
Ok, I confess, I wanted to provoke Jon a bit, because he's so freaky about his name and his behaviour is just provocative. Lets say I just succumbed the temptation to do it :-)
Anyway - its not very satisfyingly communicate in this way and I do not plan to make it a running gag - there you got a point.

And I know perfectly that a big part of puberty is all about  to provoke and peeve your environment and I will endure it  ::)
Everybody has the right to be stupid
and it has come to my attention that you are abusing your privileges!

Neo

ron, I was calling your attitude "tween-like", because it is similar to some of the actual tweens which are on this site.  And your age does not matter, I'm am probablly 2 years ahead of you in school. Age and grade level are not the problem nor the issue, maturity level is, and by you attacking him about his age and his being on this site, and then going after me when I say something about age, you are infact acting like a tween, whether you truly are one or not.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

ronweazley122

Thankyou for getting it Unopoh...I think I'll ignore the last statment.Right,neo,I wasn't "Attacking" him because Of his age....It was,just as you "attacked" me,about maturity level.It had nothing to do with his age,so,When I said you MISSED the point,I meant YOU MISSED THE POINT.As in,I wasn't saying he was to old for this site,just the way he was acting.I think when I explained what I was referring to,he got it.I think we're having a misunderstanding,Not a dissagreement...Okay,I'm done,anything posted after this I'll just glance at...If you want me to apoligize for telling him to knock off the Bickering,then,here it is:I'm sorry.Unopoh:"Whats wrong with you?"hum.What does one say to that.Well,I know there are many things wrong with me,so hey,I'm willing to admit that.I'm sorry if you were offended by what I said,But I did explain what I meant...and,I hope we can be friends.......

KeeperGirl

I just read all that conversation and it made me laugh...........well i thought i was the oldest person on but its good to see someone older but yet i have not met anyone from Australia as yet...!!

jon weasley

everyone knows it should be neville and luna
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeeperGirl

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeeperGirl

wat the ? you come out with the silliest answers some times and most the time they r rude

Neo

and that is why we keep yelling at him in other threads

KeeperGirl