News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

only 4 movies?

Started by tealeaf, September 26, 2005, 12:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tealeaf

:'( I heard that they're(the HP people in warnerbros) dicussing if they should just make 4 movies. They say it's just enough ??? what do you think ?

jon weasley

nope dan emma and rup already signed on for ootp
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

ron2kool

yeah and if they did they would be making a lot of lazy bums who don't want to read the books mad because then to find out what happens to harry they would have to pick up a book and read it. But they should finish the series.

goblet_fulla_fire

And Half Blood Prince is already anounced. There is no way that they will only make 4 movies.
I am a dog.

Neo

They start filming in a month or so I think...
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

i believe you are right but the movie itself wont come out untill 2007

goblet_fulla_fire

Nah. You are thinking about OoTP Neo. Me be talkin bout HBP.
I am a dog.

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

Neo

si means yes in spanish.

jon weasley

oh ya i thought it was computer talk like si=see

looney

when u r tired, sit on a rock, open ur shoes, smell ur sock!!

Hermonie

I think they should do more movies of Hp, I mean it would be so cool too see more movies of HP.

harrypotterfan:)

if i'm correct i think there are going to be 6 movies so far up to this date....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]