News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Welcome

Started by admin, February 11, 2002, 09:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Well, she could make HP die!  She said she might, and I find it a very good ending(like I said before, I'm NOT sickly insane!)Have you guys ever read "Least Likley of All" on fanfiction.net?  She makes HP, Lily, AND Severus die in the first ending, and in the second, Dumbledore dies (I still have 3 more chapters in the second ending to read)!  The story is so totally twisted.  You'd have to read it to understand fully..  lol.  I also wrote a story for 7th grade, and made all the good ppl die, and the bad ppl took over the planet.  

....If you wanna read "Least Likley of All", here's a link www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=375817 .  I highly recommend it to those of you that like angst.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

You would like to see HP die?! I would be in a bad mood for that whole week if she killed him. Not that he's my favorite...but still, he's the main character, and if he dies, pretty much everyone else in the book is miserable, except Snape, Malfoy,and Voldemort, and so all in all it would be a very BAD ending!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

I would be in a bad mood, too, if HP died, and I don't incourage JKR to kill him.. I cried went Cedric died, and he had such a little roll!

OH!  I had this idea, that JKR should (after the HP series) make another series called "James Potter" and tell about Harry's Dad's life at Hogwarts and junk.  I think it would be a really great idea.  It would help make the puzzle fit into place!

Kaeli

That would be awesome if she did that. You know, she may want to...she may find that she still wants to write after the seven books are released. If she doesn't write about James Potter, I'm sure she'll write something else almost as entertaining.

I just finished reading 'Least Likely of All' and it has a very gross ending... the pairing at least *shivers* so BEWARE if you read it!!

xXKittieLitheXx

^_^ I had turkey for dinner!!! o.o; I mean... I want to read the fan-fic.... *pout* I guess that is what I am going to go do, see-in' as how mah' TRIO *pray hope pray* isnt on... ~.~
..x*X:KiTtIe*LiThE:X*x.. A.k.A~ Zephyr ((Zephy, Kittie))

Turkey?  Yum!  I just had icky rice casserole  :P

Kaeli

We just got a new oven!!! YAY!!! Well...I don't know what is going to be cooked in it tonight, but I hope it isn't something bad!!

hpcoolest5

HELLO PEOPLES! HOW R U? JK WOULDN'T DO DAT, WOULD SHE? :'( :'( :( :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!