News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

running

Started by Casan, October 2, 2005, 04:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casan

"Of course. Those who practice politics must be vague."
*~High Priestess of the Fayth
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

Neo

Neo studied Casan in his mind. He looked her over in her red dress. He couldn't help it if he was 16, she looked d*mn good in that dress. Counsious that at least 2 of the people there could read his mind if they wanted, Neo got rid of the thought and focused as hard as he could on the conversation taking place. "I've heard of that guy" he said, "Really powerful, lots of followers. I once thought he could have been an ally, but then he went off and did that stuff." Neo spat out the last part, furious at the thought of what Aurick had done.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Casan

"Really? Than you know how digusting he is."A smirk graced her features as she read Neo's mind. She had always loved having telepathy, for it let her know the truth about people."And thank you,by the way."
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

Neo

Neo blushed. "I take it then 4 out of 5 of us here are telepathic. And your welcome."
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

Lavy rolled her eyes but smiled. "Anyways..." she said in a partcil laugh. "Vagenes is something that is not always nedded, and in this case I doubt it is nedded."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Casan

"Telepathy seems to be a common trait in this time."Casan said smiling."Lavy, I have the right to be vague. Now if you will excuse me, I wish to change, dispite how much Neo like this dress."
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

Neo

Neo blushed a little more but said nothing, and instead turned around and walked into the darkness.

LavyBrown

Lavy giggled. "Well, that sucks for Neo, dosen't it."

Casan

Casan nodded and started walking out of the forest. When she got out, she looked up at the moon and sighed, thinking about Earth,the doomed planet.
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

Lavy snapped her fingers and her black robs appered on her. She pullde up the hood and followed Casan.

Neo

Neo appeared next to Lavy, his hood also up. "Do you think she's the one spoken about in the prophecy?" he asked her.

Casan

Casan continued to walk toward the school when her cell started ringing. She picked it up and said,"Casan."

"Casan, JuaKita lost."

"I know."

"I'm sorry. That was your birthplace wasn't it."

"Yes.What is the status on Fort Karath?"

"Still standing."

"Good,tell me if anything changes."
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

"The thought crossed my mind." Lavy said looking up at Neo.

Casan

Casan threw the cell phone into the lake. It was water-proof so she didn't worry, but she still didn't want to think about it right now. She didn't want to think about it ever but...~It is bad manners to eavesdrop~
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

~We're not evaesdropping~