News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just a Stroll

Started by Fayah Tirina, October 3, 2005, 01:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayah Tirina

Stephanie was walking through the streets of Hogmead.  She really didn't have a pace, sometimes she walked fast, sometimes slow.  She looked at windows when she past them, and other times she appeared to be looking for someone, or something for that matter.
http://iceburgpalace.proboards61.com
-x-A Masquade Ball is occuring right now at Iceburg Palace!-x-

Fayah Tirina

Stephanie suddenly looked nervous, and started mumbling uder her breath.
{wow... i haven't been on in ages...}

Fayah Tirina

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

im draco malfoy. i'll join if people will talk
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

((hey draco))
eww it's draco with his fat shadows ;) ;D ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

ugh. its the mudblood appreciater. i would say something about your friends but oh wait, you dont have any.  :'(   haha

To tell you something, I'm the one that has true friends anyways the fat idiots always run when I punch you. ::)

draco294

They dont always run.  Besides, they are true friends. I have proof! See.. they..well they..um..well they're such great friends, i wouldnt wanna..um..brag about them..yeah thats it.

Well if you brag about yourself, maybe you should tell me just 5 reasons why you have those fat idiots as great friends.

draco294

1. We're all three great (although I am slightly better than them)
2. They're Purebloods
3. They care about me
4. They're fathers are um..like my father.. (just not as powerful)
5. They protect me.
;D Oooh.