News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~Angry~

Started by Ginny Weasly, September 17, 2005, 07:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"I've never denied that geting into peples boniders is mostly what I do, and my sole perpos in life. In fact I'v e told many people this many times. Trust me, my freind, knowing is better then not knowing even if you can't do much about it. We've both learnd that the hard way, that I'm fully aware of. Now if you would like to take this outside and settle it that way then fine. We both know that you would win easly but I'm not sure if that is the way it should be done." Lavy said in a cool relaxing voice.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's gaze stayed on Lavender, and her own anger evaporated. Lavender was normally so calm, and collected, nothing like this anger. But Ginny had to admit, Lavy did cross the line, too much.

"It isn't." She said softly, but loud enough for them both to hear. "It isn't better to know then to not know. It's worse, because, despite what people always say, knowladge isn't the greatest power. No, not knowladge of others. She's right, Lavy, you do cross the line, and it makes no one want to tell anything, to anybody. If I have to tell you my secrets, but you sway away from yours, someday, your going to get blasted, and we all know it." She shot a look at Ron, who had as many visons as she herself.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

(I love crossing the line it's just so fun you should try it lolz ::) :P)
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

pig

pig stood there listening to them and she thought they were right lavy sometimes crosses over the line.

_Lavender_

Lavender was still for a long moment, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She had reacted, in a way that was completely different from anything she normally would have done. And though it might have confused others, and her as well of many levels, there was a certain part of her being that understood. Beneath Lavender's calm, collected, cold exterior, there was an ever-burning flame, of passion, hatred, and pure, undiluted rage. She touched on such a flame once every while, and though it unnerved her, she was beginning to understand it - weather that was a good thing or so, she knew not.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Ginny focased on Lavender again, but she didn't say anything. She just watched.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret