News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

r&r

Started by Casan, October 4, 2005, 06:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy laughed. "Oh, come one. Lay it on me. Most of the armies my people anyways."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Casan

Casan smirked and shook her head."Nope, only the big cheese will get it. I don't trust my city in your hands."
*~High Priestess of the Fayth
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

"Now that's simply an insult. There's nothing Neo can do that I can't do myself....in fact now that I think about it I do pretty much everything around that place. Come on, by the time Neo gets back your city will be nothing but a little pile of..... nothing."

Casan

"Nah, my city is fine. It's just what I want to do. Something I don't trust you with."
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

"Let me ask you somthing. How long have you knoww Neo?"

Casan

"It does not matter how long you know someone. It's what you see in them. As a Queen you should understand."
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

Lavy nodded. "So what is it you see in Neo, that dosen't seem to be present in me."

Casan

"A soul? Nah, I'm just kiddin'. I see bravery. I don't see that in you...or me. You do things cause you have to. Just like I do. But do not think I am saying you are anything like me. Not at all."
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

Lavy smiled. "Oh, bravery. It's not bravry you see. It's the chooese that he makes. If you know him as well as I do you would know that Neo trys to advod fights. Nothing like me. I go looking for trouble. Ypu can't call the bravry sure....but....humm....let me put it like this. How whould do define bravry?"

(be back later)

Casan

"Not trying."Casan was being vague and she knew it.
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

Lavy sat down "Fine I'll define it. The ability to face danger or pain without being overcome by fear. Now in the time that you known both Neo and I don't you think we've both shown that. And even you, dispite the fact that you do somtimes run. If you stand firm when danger comes you are brave. If you can look it square in the eyes and not waver you are brave. Do we stumble do we fall. of corse. Do we somtimes choose when to fight. Yes. Bravry isn't just about wherethere or not you can stand there. It's about when you chooes to stand upright and strong, ready for anything that life thows at you. It's not just about your power. It's about what's inside of you. If you can honstly say that when it matter's, when it truly counts that you are ready then you are brave. When you put your life or health or anything on the line to help someone you are brave. That's the true plian and simple. Brave it's putting on a face until everyone leaves. It's a lifstyle. The men and women Neo and I train they are brave. They come everyday willing to die for a cause that they belive in knowing that if just one thing went wrong that they could be captured. Casan I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that you can't just look at a few things someone's done. Hell if I did that with you I could say that you never fight for what's right. And if someone looked at things that I've done in the past they can say I'm usless. But that's not true is it? We both know that. Your here aren't you. Ready to learn anything that will help your people. I'm here. Ready at anytime I'm called to fight. I'm willing to die for a cause that may neer come true. And so are you, and Neo and Ginny. That's the next thing I taught you then. Don't look on the outside of somone. Look and see with they always run, if they don't if they stnad tall then they are brave."

(that was fun to write)

Casan

(yeah, but it was long so I didn't read it... :P)

"Whatever, nevermind."Casan stood up and started pacing.
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

(how mean lolz)

Lavy shruged. "Whatever it dosen't matter anyways." Lavy turnd to the fireplace and started creating shaps with it

Casan

(nah, I just have brain problems.)

Casan summoned an orb and threw it up and down.
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

(lolz)

"I see you've gotten alot better at controling your orbs."