News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

GOF Moive

Started by LavyBrown, October 4, 2005, 12:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you feel about GOF being reated PG-13

Hells yes it's about time!!!!!!
I'm ok with it
I don't really care. ven if it was rated G I would go see it
WB just shoot themselves in the foot but their problem not mine
What we'er they thinking that's the wores idea ever

LavyBrown

I think it's high time they reated this moive PG-13. Number three was pushing the bounds of PG but now that there's a death and lots of other things I think that Harry Potter earns a beautufil PG-13. And besides it bosts the actor's egos a bit maybe now they wounln't have comlet crap for moive 5. Just messing. Their no to bad with what their givin. But anyways.......vote!!!
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

jon weasley

yes....................................... very yes
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

tealeaf

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO nO NO NO NO NO NO

I picked the I don't care. Just as it doesn't cross my age, I don't really mind what they do to it. (And yes, even if they made it G I won't mind ;D)

jon weasley

i dont know i just think that there would be less little kids going
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo

First off, the movie has already been out for a month, so this thread is no longer necessary, and secondly, the really long "AAH!" is unnecessary and just plain wrong.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

sorry ill try to keep off that too

Neo

Alrighty. By the way, you misspelled Hufflepuff in your description under your avy.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

im gonna have to fix that one of these days