News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

About book 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by tealeaf, October 5, 2005, 12:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tealeaf

1. Estimated release: sometime in 2006-07
2. The final word of the final chapter is "scar" or "scars".
3. Rowling has said in a recent interview that we will be told what James and Lily Potter did when they were alive and how they became so wealthy. She also said that there are going to be more deaths in the coming books.
4. Harry will be 17
5. J.K Rowling has hinted Harry's death but she also has said she has written the last chapter of book 7. The prophecy says that in order for Voldemort to die, Harry would have to kill him, or vice versa.
6. In Harry Potter 6 or 7, J. K. Rowling has hinted that the Chamber of Secrets will be in these books.
7. Hermoine will become Headmistress of Hogwart's in the future. Ron will be an Auror.
8. In the 7th book Harry might find a mysterious power to defeat Voldemort.
Book will most likely be long.
9. Harry's eyes play an essential role in the book
10.One of Harry's classmates become a teacher
11. In book 7, the 'big thing' we'll find out about Lily is something to do with the way she went from hating James, to marrying him. Otherwise, there really wasn't any reason for JKR to make Lily hate James in the first place.
12. Harry becomes an unregistered animagus like his father, possibly a stag or phoenix
13.Harry will become one of the greatest wizards who ever lived.
14. Fred and George will be captured by Voldemort and and he tells Harry that he wil only spare one of their lives (for a reasons unknown) as soon as Harry chooses George to die... Georges body becomes a new item that will help Harry kill Voldemort.
15. There will be Quidditch World Cup qualification matches during the year although Final game falls out of 7th book's timeframe.
:'( The twins are 1 of my fave characters

tealeaf

isnt anyon gonna say something ? HHEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO.................... !   :-\

Neo

where did you get all this from and how do we know its accurate?
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

tealeaf

Fawkes

You can find these all over HP fansites .. they're just rumors :P

Ginny Weasly

Nobody, and I mean nobody except JK knows for sure what's gonna happen.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fawkes

If you want to believe they're true.. well it's up to you

tealeaf

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

I bet somebody is going to check the last word when he or she gets the 7th book and its gonna say "Wow Harry. Voldemort is actually your brother and all the Weaslys are dead and you have a scar." Or somethin like that. :P
I am a dog.

Or maybe: "Harry steps over Voldemort's dead body and scratches his scar :P"

Seriously, these rumors have been flying around, but unless JK confirmed them, I'd rather not believe.

kt1986

They are just rumors, and although some may be true, I'm not going to believe anything until I read the book.

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!