News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

About book 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by tealeaf, October 5, 2005, 12:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo

Jon do you ever post anything of substance in any of the threads you reply to after they have been inactive for months?
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

cutediva

cutediva

KeeperGirl

In the list you wrote tealeaf there are too rumours that go against each other

1. says there is a hint of harrys death!!
2. Harry will be te greatest wizard that ever lived!!

Which one??  Thats how they show its rumours it just what people predict you cant be the gretaest wizard that ever lived if you gunna die!!

Neo

Well technically Keeper, all great wizards die, look at Dumbledore. Harry could be the greatest who ever lived based upon the things he did while he was alive. Just because he died doesn't mean that he still couldn't be the greatest.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

KeeperGirl

Well technically Neo!!, he may of defeated him all those times but i see someone great when they defeat as in completely demolish him, otherwise whats so great about fighting someone all the time when they just gunna come back, well thats how i see it anywayz..!!

Neo

KeeperGirl

well to me a greatest whateva would be:

someone who defeats the emeny by killing them so ther is no way the enemy would come back to life at all

NOT someone who fights against there enemy all the time, but the enemy always escapes  and comes back to fight again <---to me fighting someone who is a great wizard in this case is only great if the fight lead to death and put a complete end to the (in this case) horror - voldemort

Do you understand where im comong from

Neo

KeeperGirl

ok the first sentence was to mean to me what great is but its in the second lot anyway GREAT IS TO KILL EVIL

Neo

i think thats a pretty narrow description of greatness keeper. theres lots of great people who havent defeated evil. and theres people who have been very evil who have done great, yes terrible, but because they were able to do such things, were great.

KeeperGirl

Yes but that is my description of Great, Now evil great i agree that they r Great but Greatly Tapped

Neo

but look at people like lance armstrong. he is great but hasnt defeated evil.

KeeperGirl