News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[+]Avatars for New members[+]

Started by Fawkes, October 6, 2005, 12:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fawkes

Fawkes

An update! w00t! lol check the HP avvies! I got a new Barty Jr avatar! :)

Nicky Tennant

Wow,Jasmine,thanks!!!!!!!!!!I am so grateful to u...I will never forget this what have u done for me!Thanks a lot!
The avie is very beautiful.Just look at him...isn't he cute? :P

harrypotterfan:)

thanks for the avatars love them ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Can some one please get me one I really wish I could get one.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

umm sarah what kind of avvy do you want? ;)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Well something that I can put on this one and the other that has to do with harry potter I don't care what thought.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

no because i need like a picture i can easily find online
you have any favorite harry potter characters, actor, actress, or singer ???

Shara2007

well how about one of a black owl. you think that one would do.

yep that might work but i see you already got yourself the ravencalw one ;D

Shara2007

ya i figured it would do for now if had to.

well if you still want an owl or any other avatar i'll help you find it ;D

Shara2007

well i like this one for a while but i will when I want to change it.

Shara2007