News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[+]Avatars for New members[+]

Started by Fawkes, October 6, 2005, 12:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

my brother told me you wanted another avatar for jack's site? do you really need it ???
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

well I'm not sure I love changeing my pictures though.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

...LOL....just put a picture of yourself then...LOL  ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

well I had an avatar on another site and it won't let me here.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

....LOL...you mean an avatar from Jack's site?

Shara2007

well I tried it here and they it would not work.

oh well I don't know how to fix that problem...LOL
sorry...you can try asking 0612. ;D