News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Russia

Started by Casan, October 7, 2005, 08:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casan

Hey. I'll be going to Russia next week(my birth place). I'll still be on just thought I would tell you guys. ;D
*~High Priestess of the Fayth
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Casan

Thanks. I'll try though my mother is trying to teach me the basics of Russian.
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

Fawkes

Wow, I'd love to see Russia!
Have fun Casan! :)

Neo

have fun in the motherland  :-* ;D
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Casan

Oh, I will. They will rue the day Marishka A. stepped into Russia. muhahahahahaha!!! :-[

Thanks Neo :-*
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

Neo

LOL no problem dear  :-*
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

goblet_fulla_fire

In Soviet Russia, the cars drive you!
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

lolz I don't know if I want to go to my motherland I might die of somthing.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Neo

Casan

I'm leaving tommorrow. I already have my stuff packed. I plan on selling my pants on the street for money when I get there. ;D
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

Neo

i wish i could be there to see that ;D ;) ::) :P

Fawkes

Casan

I bet you would. I'm now in Russia and I sold my pants for five dollars. It's cold over here and all I had on was some shorts(what? you thought I was on the street without something to cover my lower half?)
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

Neo

did i think that? no. did i hope it? yes lol